Create Account

(2x Draft Media) My Top 3 J Teams
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 09:14 PM by Stanger77. Edited 1 time in total.)

Since joining the league a couple of hours ago, I have been clicking away at a lot of things throughout the forum and the portal. When I hit "teams" on the portal and saw all the SMJHL teams displayed with names and logos I instantly started to pick favorites. There are so many good logos but these are the three that really caught my eye:

Grizzlies Great Falls Grizzlies

I don't know what it is about teams with bears that I love but I love them. This logo particularly caught my eye since I see a claw out ready to slash something to bits. You never really see the rest of the bear besides its head in team logos, so I think the side view with the claws out is wonderful. This bear also looks like it wants to eat you whole with it's sharp teeth and the small but powerful red eyes that actually looks scary. The Grizzlies look ferocious and ready for action.

Knights Kelowna Knights

The name alone for this team just works, Kelowna Knights sounds great and the logo itself looks better. The Knight's colours being gold and green make each colour pop in their own way. The Knight in the logo looks as if it is riding off somewhere with the back of its helmet flying in the wind. This Knight must be riding a horse which isn't quite seen in the small logo, but I'm sure it's an impressive stallion. The Knights must also have a good fan base and the arena has to feel like a castle or else I will be disappointed.

Berserkers Newfoundland Berserkers

The man in this logo looks pissed off and I love it. He looks like the only thing he ate this week is corn with potatoes and the smell of blood gets his taste buds watering. This is the type of logo you want if you want to put fear into your opponent's eyes before the puck is even dropped. The animal fur on his head, the beautiful muzzy between his nose and lips... the Berserkers look hungry for anything that can move. I love how deadly looking this logo is since most logos you see are more hockey related or just more PG.

(370 words)

:( oh

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

would say good job friend but disappointed to not see Carolina on this smh Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The GFG locker room is second to none. Great choice!

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Kraken i will drop this here and be on my way

Falcons all day. Skreee

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Elk Elk Elk

best d core in the league

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2023, 01:12 AM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 1 time in total.)

11-25-2023, 01:05 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Elk  Elk  Elk

best d core in the league
 Citadelles 
 Citadelles  Citadelles 
you forgot to insert the Owls after "Best D core in the league"

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

oh ok

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

11-25-2023, 01:10 AMThePyroAlpaca Wrote:  Citadelles 
 Citadelles  Citadelles 

Hooters are good for a lot of things, Defense isn't one of them!

11-25-2023, 01:10 AMThePyroAlpaca Wrote:  Citadelles 
 Citadelles  Citadelles 

Hooters are good for a lot of things, Defense isn't one of them!

11-25-2023, 12:45 AMDigDoug11 Wrote: Falcons  all day. Skreee

the sound of furious skree echoes through the hills
(but to be fair the grizzlies logo does look great as well)

[Image: Skree.gif]

Falcons Falcons best logo in the league

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]