Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi Everyone! My name is Aaron, one wierd thing about me is that I love the Buffalo Sabres despite everything they,ve doone to me! Another thing is that I love my family and friends!

Good evening, one and all. It’s me, Reyson. I am chronically addicted to sim leagues, which is why I’m here. I’m also chronically addicted to watching hockey, which is also why I’m here. Unfortunately for me, my team is the Flyers, which causes me unending agony. When I am not suffering as a result of that disgraceful hockey club, I am suffering as a result of one of the other Philadelphia teams disappointing me. If that’s somehow not the case either, I’m suffering as a result of some other failure of the city of Philadelphia. Nevertheless, I would never change having been from here.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

I am baz, I am somewhat new to sim leagues joined my first one earlier this year and have already GMed for 3 different teams and have got to meet some great people hope that carries over here.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

Hello everyone! It's Tonzy again and I am back to hopefully add another Four Star Cup to my trophy cabinet! I love being part of a team and I can't wait to get involved with Maine this season stopping shots!

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Hello, my name is Hordle. I have apparently been here for three years which caught me off guard. I play league of legends really badly and am addicted to Board games and Table Top Roleplaying games. I have three rats, two mice and two cats as pets. I work in Security and I hate it.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

I am Zaynzk aka Launchpad McQuack, i have been in the SHL since 2020 and this is my 2nd player, my first player was Nikolaj Boyle and he was on New Orleans for the majority of his career before spending a few of his last seasons playing in Baltimore

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Hello, I'm gaby and Henri Losanov will be my third player. I got to say over the years PTs have gotten better and better so kudos to those in charge of those, not an easy task to keep them interesting

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Hi, my name is Owen. I like the Buffalo Sabers despite everything they've done to me and Aaron. Live Laugh I Love Rocket League.

how's it goin' Im a Kiwi that loves hockey and rugby, huge Minnesota Wild fan always jamming the nhl be a pro on the Wild as an enforcer

I'm brick. I am a longstanding member of the SMJHL HO after a tenure as an intern. Former player was Brick Wall, goalie for GFG, MTL, and a season for ATL, as well as Czechia. Journey Man, my new player, aims to play for as many different teams as possible.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Hi - I'm Pratt. I'm new to SHL and my player Roman Cechmanek II likes to gobble up pucks. Literally.
I'm a big Caps fans and was happy to see them finally win a Stanley Cup back in 2018.

Hey, I’m Jearim. Been a part of SHL for a long time. Love sports in general, love good food. Love playing music as much as I can.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Hi there! I'm the whovian, I'm brand new here, having come over from the ISFL. I am a fan of Doctor Who, and in the ISFL my player is the Doctor. Here I chose Dalek for my player, because I couldn't stop imagine how funny it would be for a Dalek to not only skate, but hold a stick. My favorite NHL team is the Blues from when I went to college in St. Louis. I've now moved away to the east coast but they'll always be my team. Finally I love reading, especially fantasy romances (but I branch out too) so if you have any book recommendations, or need to discuss a book feel free to message me!

Hey everyone! Im drokeep and this is my second player! A fun fact about me is I love building gundam model kits as a hobby! Great passtime but can get expensive lol

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Hello im VRapa (real name Andris). Im father of 3 childrens, so I dont have much free time. My hobbie is long distance runing. My next goal is to finish a marathon.

[Image: 7t15l3k.png]