Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

If I heard the rumors, I would talk to my team to ensure none of the rumors are coming from inside the locker room. There will always be internet talk, but I would want to ensure that none of it is talked about with my teammates.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Kevin Kim would reject all these rumors because his mother rejected all of the boys in her high school days except for his father and his W rizz (I'm sorry)

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Lily would be extremely confused - why would a fellow player date their mom? She would ask all of the other players on the team what they thought about that, and if they would ever consider dating their moms. Lily of course, would not date her mom.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

You did what? Get the heck out of my face. No, I mean really. I don't want to see you ever again. Oh shoot we play on the same line.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

There is a wide spread rumor former Kelowna Knights player Arthur Kaliyev now Calgary Dragons player got a little too cozy with Durkburgs mom Durkburg furious about the rumors decides too give him a call he denies it.

Quote:
Citadelles

I'd take this opportunity to launch my mom's only fans account. She and her fling can have their fun for a buck there.  And I would never give her another dime.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

My player would make a statment quickly that all the rumors are false, and that the teammate that was seen with my mother was indeed my brother Thomas.

Foil Up Boys

Average Dude has an average mom, which means that every kid on Xbox Live has done something with her. Dude was not happy when he found out which teammates own an Xbox.

Bog Damsel was born of the primordial ooze deep within the swamps of ancient Musasha, which makes her exact lineage hard to trace. Because of that, I have to imagine having relations with her mother is more like having relations with a ball of muck which I mean...if thats your thing, go for it I guess.

[Image: hamsahoney.gif]

It's no secret that Pass Forfeit has slept with all his teammates mothers and fathers. He would still outright deny it to the press when asked because he doesn't want people to know he is bad in bed.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Holy shit this has to be the most NHL relevant PT ive ever done. This shouldve been the PT cuz id love to write 150 words about this. 

Anyways, Walter is a pacifist, so no threats or acts of violence would be pressed, but you know I always keep that thang on me

[Image: sobchak.png]

Roddy B would simply ignore the rumours, like a professional. There's always background chatter in passionate hockey markets, sometimes it gets silly. End of story, really.

[Image: banes.png]

Greyson Cooper would be pretty mad if one of his teammates did that to him. Quiet guy so wouldn’t make a scene but would definitely make him pay for it.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I don't know how to tell you this but I don't think anyone would want to hang out with my mom. Aside from running around and chasing a ball she really isn't that much fun. I straight up don't believe any of the unsubstantiated rumors circling around!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I think I'd need an understanding of the type of passion that was had. Maybe they just had a passionate argument about why or why not Barg would win Rookie of the Year. In that case, if my mom wasn't in my corner she'd get a can of Barq's straight to the dome.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]