Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Who in the league would be spreading such rumors. I would be absolutely furious and will get to the bottom of this whole debacle before it spreads too far.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Hide your moms! There's been a maniac on the loose sleeping with EVERYONE'S moms. Teammates, former teammates, opponents, former oppenents, referees, GMs, co-gms, fans?! No one is safe... God help us all, @BadWolf is going to sleep with all our moms. GG.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Frøya would put the rumors to rest if possible. After all, spreading rumors like that is extremely rude and uncalled for. Put the rumors to rest and move on is the plan. That and probably keep Sonja from committing murder.

To note... I think this is a little bit of a too soon moment

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Honestly, good for my mom. She is single and if that is what she wants is a young in shape dude, then all the better to her. I do get to slap the guy in the face though.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

So there are also rumors that someone is hooking up with my mom? Or is it just because I had a date with Lias her mother? I am confused what is happening here.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Georg would have a serious conversation with his mom about using protection and only doing it with the right people, also known as the ones she likes very much. It is very disheartening to see her spread her legs around too much which is why practicing safe sex is muy importante

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

You'd expect a bruiser like Simo to deal with a rumour of this nature with judicious applications of violence; that's not the case. Instead, things would simply...start going wrong for the player in question. One day, they get a flat because they've driven over a screw. Their skates seen to get overlooked for sharpening. Their lucky jockstrap frays and tears apart without warning. Over the course of a few weeks, the player gets paranoid - even if they realise its to do with the rumours, the slow campaign of growing annoyances isn't Simo's way so surely it's a coincidence.

The psychological warfare continues - a five-card poker hand is placed in their locker, nodding to Mama J's profession as a gambler. Every day, the lingering scent of cinnamon and nutmeg hangs around their Jersey, smelling of her perfume. It will continue until the player asks Simo directly about the rumour, and if that takes a full season then so be it.

Finally, the next practice after the player acknowledges it, Simo blasts him with as heavy a hit he can manage while still having plausible deniability. Mama J is a Saint and nobody besmirches her name.

[Image: Skree.gif]

If anyone wants to give my mom a good time even though she is old as fuck, I do not really care. Good for her and ewwww for the guy doing it.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Sir Devoir would be rather disturbed, but would also know it's not true. Not only is his mom in Japan and far from Baltimore, she is also not human, and he trusts his teammates to not break his trust like that.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Zedward would not be pleased. I'm not sure he would physically attack the suspect, but a verbal confrontation would be had with lots of yelling and then later, angry texting. The biggest worry is that other teammates would laugh at the situation! Zedward would be mortified

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Oh cool a new rumor. Oh cool it has to do with me. Oh cool I will now be chirped forever over this. Good for mom though.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

ahh, i love this. my mom is one of those trump card moms where i get to laugh at whoever was unfortunate enough to think sleeping with her was a good idea.

Emil Karlsson would have no issues with any player having a night of passion with his mother, whatever that may entail. Emil is an adult who respects his mother's agency and allows her to make her own decisions around she does with her time and who she chooses to spend it with.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

He would ask to do this favour backwards, so there are no bad energy in the locker room. That would mean that they are even and everything is cool. Team means team.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

It would be a ridiculous rumour with no basis in reality, spreading such unfounded truths could be detrimental to not only the players involved but also in the league and organizations.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]