Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

The rumor would likely never make it to Westley's ears as he spends a lot of time in the Carolina Dungeon. However, even if he did hear about it, he is a baby and likely does not understand a single word the others are saying.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I would want to make sure that my mother was well taken care of. Did he tend to her needs? Did he take her out on a nice date before hand? As long as thats met and i don't have to call him daddy, we good.

Mom needs love. Mom needs man to take care of her. Mom need hairy man. Like bear. That is what Russian man must look like. Rich American hairy man. Not for opera. Mom hairy too.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Well if its my real life mom I mean good for her to land such a young stud since my parents are split - if it was Mikkels mom - he would corner the entire team in the room and ask who has the audacity to have no respect for personal boundaries and then target their shins every practice until they said they were sorry.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

@Zerg Love that you made this a PT, made props to the SHL squad for some good fun. Anyways, I think I would just wonder what the deal is, do you not like dad anymore? Do i get a second christmas gift this year -- yeah thats truly the issue here

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Hahahahahhaahhaah

placeholder.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

There would definitely be problems, and some confrontation. I would not be very happy, and I would definitely throw some punches to my teammate. Then I would have to have a serious talking to with my mom as well, because this isn't a one person issue. And if that doesn't resolve anything, you can bet I'm asking out of that team to not play with that player.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Obviously I would instantly know who it was, there are only a few suspects. I would probably wish them luck, and find it really strange. But yeah I mean it is in the contract so I can't say anything negative about it Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Honestly Denebor would be happy for her. If it was a decision she made and it made her happy then so be it. It would a be little awkward in the locker room, but it is what it is.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

No one messes with the Irish. If my mom wanted to spend a night with a player its because my dad is either cold and dead or that player will be cold and dead soon.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Honestly, power to them. My mom's a pretty dope lady but she'll probably scare you off before you get anywhere near passionate with her. She's got a... unique personality

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

"Your task: Tell me how your player would react to widespread rumors that a specific teammate had enjoyed a night of passion with their mother."

Just saying, the pronoun "their" here could be attributed to the teammate, or your player. If Seppanen found out his teammate had enjoyed a night of passion with the teammate's own mother, there'd be a lot of questions and some very big, red alarms going off in Seppanen's head. If Seppanen found out his teammate had enjoyed a night of passion (you know which kind) with Seppanen's mother, he would retaliate by enjoying a night of passion with the teammate's mother, father, siblings, and anybody else close to the teammate.

I would be shocked because I don't think anyone should be sleeping with their own mother no matter the situation (shoutout to Oedipus). Incest even in a sim league seems not good.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Honestly I can imagine Isaac forty one would not care and would think this is 1 of those xbox 360 voice kids in call of duty type statements. Just would not take it seriously.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

A guy invites his mother to meet his teammates and she ends up being banged and you think that's me? No. I am the one who bangs everyone else's mothers.

[Image: lespoils.gif]