Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

mPT:

I think our expectation as a team would be to compete for a playoff spot, not get it, and be in the middle part of the draft with good performances from our rookies.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

My PT since PT thread is closed

Writing task option 2

If Crazy Tomato was offered to do testing like that he would definitely do it but he wouldn't Want to be paid. He already makes enough money from his contract and other stuff and he loves fans even if they don't cheer for him. He also thinks it's cool to have that info out there so they could make better stats. My question would be what stats and could those stats be used to help make better equipment or monitor players energy levels for coaching ect. One other thing would be if like other people would be doing it because crazy Tomato is not normal as he was made due to a lab accident but I could see this showing if he's better, worse or just different then everyone else because of that. Like I said at the start I definitely would do it but only for a fan site not a greedy company or anything

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]