Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

Hoping we can turn it around a bit, but it is the first year of a rebuild so it is unrealistic to think we will go far. But growth is important!!

31 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

My expectations would be a roster that is competitive against the top teams in the league. I don’t think there is an illusion of winning the cup, but to be competitive against the best is reachable, make the playoffs and hopefully work our way into the second round.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Expectations should be very high for KEL, this is my last season in the J, and if we arent competitive now, im not sure we will ever be -- it is abolsutely title or bust

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

My goal for this season for both the Patriotes and the Grizzlies are to have seasons where we are not last in our respective leagues or divisions and to not have several games in a row where our starting goalie sat the bench when he wasn't supposed to.

Well, i believe we can show our best game and make it so far as we can do, our core and newbies looks very good.
25 Words

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2023, 04:45 PM by Andy. Edited 2 times in total.)

I'm hoping for a good run as well similar to @bbjygm I am excited about the shake up of Texas. The first sim was a great first step for Meowski and Texas I hope. However it is a long season

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Since the previous PT had me write about how Chicago will win the Challenge Cup this season, I see no other expectation than winning the cup. I'll ignore the fact that we're old and lost our top player in the offseason.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

The Yukon Malamutes will hopefully squeak into the playoff this season given the division we have been handed, and hopefully push past the Semi-Finals this time. 5th times the charm right?

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Detroit wasn't supposed to be good last season and we destroyed expectations, so obviously I'm expecting us to win the cup this year. Anything less and I'll be crying

[Image: SHL1.jpg?ex=655cc244&is=654a4d44&hm=f21e...152ba26fe&][Image: ZNbcj4K.jpg?ex=657c823b&is=656a0d3b&hm=3...d75e6a438&]

I expect the Philadelphia Forge to be competing for a championship per usual, we still have a very strong team and I think our championship window is still wide open. At least we should make it a round or two into the playoffs I have to imagine.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Hugh Manius expectations this season are to start racking more significant offensive numbers, goals assists and plus minus and to have a decent number of milestones for Season 74.

Words~29

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

i expect that we will have lots of fun this season i think ally mathieson will win the rookie of the year and we will cruise to an easy championship behind her stellar play in net, also sim wen will also win rookie of the year as well @Jepox

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Jussi Mutou expects the whole squad to take a big leap forward. 2 straight seasons of finishing pretty low in the standings has him out for blood. Don’t be surprised if he leads the league in Goals, Shots, Hits, and PIMs this season.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Expectations arent much as Seattle seem to be at the start of a deep rebuild! However Steiner is just happy to have clawed his way out of the grave and actually have an opportunity to hit the ice and put some of that minors league training to use. It's gonna take him a bit to get up to speed, but once he's there he should be a solid contributor on defence.

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

The expectations for the Citadelles this seasons are that we win the entire thing. We have a stacked S74 class, a few great players from previous drafts, and 3 first round picks from this draft class that we just had. On top of that we started off 4-0, expectations are sky high for this team.