Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 02:47 AM by Grum.)

Option 2:
This is going to sound very preposterous but Daniel Grumathan hates cheese. Like, absolutely HATES cheese with a passion. Melted cheese is fine but anything solid is just plain gross. So that being said, it was a bit conflicting when a local cheese restaurant (is that a thing?) had asked him to do some ad work for them. The offer was quite good for what they were asking for, which would just be some photoshoots with the product to go along with social media promotional post. Grumathan thought about it for a long time since he usually bode by the rule that he would not promote something he would not use or believe behind and this was something he absolutely did not support. I mean, why is there a restaurant just for cheese? But then, Grumathan thought about how funny it would be to do these ads and then accidentally reveal years later that he actually hates cheese. So he did the ads.

I am most definitely not a fighter. I only fought once and it was during my time in the minors with Colorado. I am one of those skill-players who you can never imagine fighting. So it would not be surprising if someone said I couldn’t even fight a chicken. At the end of the day, they are just a troll and I can’t give them what they want by going out and getting in a fight that I am probably going to lose, so I will just play along with them and respond with a picture of me eating chicken. That is a much funnier response and it makes me look better too. For the record I could totally beat a chicken in a fight and anyone who thinks otherwise is a hater. Maybe one day I will get in touch with the fighting side of hockey but for now I will stick to dangling and whatnot

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I AM NOT A CHICKEN, this is some lies like the poop-eating allegations. I would never lose to a chicken in a fight, honestly I probably would 1 v 9 thew entire league in terms of League of legends honestly, I am 7 foot 6 and like so big that I don't think anyone would be able to reach me in the head. Honestly its kinda insulting to call me a chicken and someone that would lose to one in a fight at this point of my career and the things i have done in my career in terms of being a physical defenceman. Honestly, i consider my self one of the toughest dmen in the league, and its kinda disrespectful to say that I am chicken and that I am soft or easy to playa against or even lose to anyone in the league in a fight.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Prompt 1

It's hard to imagine a world in which Andren Akerson would be accused of being a push-over. Even in his first season in the league, he's already tougher then half the poof balls that play, throwin' hits and chirpin' it up. Most of the league are more focused on scoring then hits and getting in their opponents heads. But in the off chance that did happen, Ackerson knows exactly what he would do. He'd find the biggest player and just go after them. Really try to get under their skin and get them to want to fight him. When the moment comes and the guy goes all nuts on him. He's decline the fight and laugh in his face. Ultimately, he's not on the ice to fight. He CAN fight but who cares if some random hockey forum or site thinks he doesn't have the chops. He's there to help his team out and get their opponents off theirs.

159 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My player would have a fight next game due to the the "insult" and i would make sure it is at the end of the game and not at the start due to avoid that fight making any impact on the game really and it would mean if some team was doing good and emotions would be higer meaning it would be easier to start a fight i would also make sure with that i wouldn't fight with a good fighter but somone what i think i could win against in a fight due to win the "argument" and also make sure that the game is broadcasted so people would see it and it would just not be a tale to tell what wouldn't be the best source for the argument that i couldn't win against a chicken after the fight and game i would post in the thread that what about that "i can't win a fight against a chicken"

[Image: cVahF90.png]

PBE affiliate

I'm too lazy

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Option 1:

Slip McScruff actually started this thread himself because he wanted to discourage people from fighting him. He thinks that people won't fight him if they think he's a coward because there is nothing to brag about if you win and total embarrassment if you lose. It actually worked too well. Now, people who themselves are pushovers have been instigating fights with Slip McScruff in order to boost their own cred.

This has two side effects. One, Slip has to fight a whole lot more because of this attention. Two, Slip is kicking so much ass that tougher guys want a slice. Now he has accidentally become a league heavyweight when he just wanted the opportunity to relax a bit more instead of being an enforcer.

Well, there was also a third side effect that is slightly less hockey related. Fans have been throwing chicken tenders onto the ice whenever Slip wins a fight, so he generally gets a mid-game snack from a few choice pieces he can catch.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Option 1: I was just minding my own business after practice the other day. Getting a shiatsu massage from one of our training staff. Truck came in and started laughing at me showing me this article that I am a big chump who can't fight. Supposedly I would lose a fight to a chicken. These internet neck beards don't know the first thing about hockey, let alone fighting. I have been boxing since I was thirteen. It is a cerebral sport much like chess as much as it is a physical dance. Much like hockey you have to be light on your feet and quick with your hands. I fight in underground cage amateur fights every summer and these kids want to call me a wimp from their mommy's basement. They would fall over in fear if I ever looked at them on the streets. So I will just post a photo of myself cooking my Chicken à l’orange for dinner tonight and caption it to all my haters.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Eiffej Love does not mind doing an advertisement for a restaurant that he doesn't know that well because it would bring in money and more thing for the young player who still trying to find his way on the Edmonton blizzard roster he doesn't have as many awards and accolades as the others so he uses his time to instead grow his brand out by doing advertising and being active on various social media platforms like the most popular one in the world right now, chirper. For depth players like himself it's the best way to grow his brand and his player and he finds it as an effective way to gain fans and such! Not to mention the discounts he could get as a result of this promotion would certainly help. After all who wouldn't want to have a deal Everytime they visit their favorite Mexican restaurant. Eggward is basically salivating at the thought of this already.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Jeff, who is a hard hitting, no nonsense hockey player is also a seasoned veteran of being in the spot light. He takes criticism like he breaths air. He takes it in and smiles. Jeff being the character that he is has decided to make a massive roast chicken meal for the team. One of the endless talents of Jeff is that he is a wonderful cook and absolutely loves to cook for his friends and family. He invites the entire Maine Timber team/staff to his humble abode and throws a huge party. Many many pictures of the team feasting together are taken which he plans on using for his next Christmas Card, and the entire league is on his mailing list. Not only do his friends and family get the cards, but all his critics get them too. Every player in the league regardless of team/role/skill gets a card.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Outrageous! Kevin knew that he never initiated a fight before and always got bodied easily, but the insults from hockeyfights.com was too much. He got even more angry when his teammates started to mock him with chicken noises. Kevin decided to fight a chicken head to head in a barn. Although he would miss a game, it was all worth it to get those pesky rumors away. He arrived at the nearest barn and got the camera running and started to fight a chicken. The fight first looked like it was on Kevin's side with him punching the chicken, but after the few punches, the chicken attacked back and ever since then the fight was all in the chicken's side. With scars on Kevin's face, he decided to have a picture of him eating a chicken and posting it on hockeyfights.com and thought everything was solved. Or was it?

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Lucky for the sponsor, Kondos was grown up in good traditional house and whatever is made for you always taste good. Now when looking at foods I normally wouldn't eat or seek out by myself, it would be strictly vegetarian restaurants. I enjoy a good portion of protein with my meal, so eating just veggies is not my favorite. That being said, I can occasional enjoy a good salad, or a vegetable soup. So if a vegetarian restaurant provided one of those options I would be happy to help them out with a promotion. There is one item that I can downright now enjoy, and would not promote. That item is Tofu. Tofu is my bane, the texture, the taste, something about tofu just does not go down with me, so if tofu was the presented promotion I would have to turn them down. Other then that I could promote almost any restaurant. Chicken sponsors, come my way though - Kondos loves chicken.
160+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

First of all, who in the heck doesn't like Mexican food, Noel would like to have a chat with them, just over to the side right here. But that aside, Blanchet doesn't accept endorsements for products that he doesn't believe in. It's just a strict moral line he set himself when breaking into the big leagues and he has stuck to that. He believes that as soon as you start doing ads and endorsements for companies you don't believe in and don't care about you're more likely to just end up taking the big bucks to advertise some more controversial products or services. For example sport gambling advertising that has taken over sport television which is using famous athletes to advertise, he doesn't agree with. He feels like it's a little shameful for some of the stars of our league to be shunting any social responsibility to get their bag. There are a lot of kids watching that look at them as role models and he doesn't feel like it's appropriate at all. Obviously there is a big difference between advertising gambling or alcohol and a food restaurant you don't like, and he's not saying that everybody will start with one and end with the other. It's just a line he set for himself that he doesn't cross, only endorsing products he actually believes in and uses.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page