Create Account

S74 PT #3: Ok, Boomer.

PBE Affiliate
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 03:47 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: 4var8nf.png]

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Johnny Shuffleboard should be traded is this guy for real? #coldtake
Stupid take as expected from this morron. Shuffleboard clearly the best player on the Forge, who is that AllBran guy anyway?
Shuffleboard is a total beast on both sides of the ice.
A bag of pucks is not enough to get Shuffleboard. Maybe like 15 high quality, SHL ready players. Actually make that 15 All star level players, because Shuffleboard is just that.
How are you replacing his offense?
And his defense?
I gotta say this guy should lose his job, I'd be far better at it.
Oh actually I can't, I play professional sports for a living. That's like 1000x better than whatever that clown does. And I have no clue what it is, because it sure ain't what they pay him to do- talk intelligent stuff about the SHL.
I'd recommend practicing the burger flip. A few more awful takes like this one, he's gonna need a new job.

---
162 words
prompt 1 written

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]