Create Account

Czechia Annoucements

From the Offices of the no longer acting Federation Head, who is 100% acting; Troy McClure IIII

Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia

It is with great Pleasure that I announce that I have named my Co-Federation Head. This announcement is just a formality, as we have a great group of players in our war room, and I would argue they are all just as in charge as I am. With no more stalling....

Czechia Czechia is still looking for a few good forwards! Help us get the gold! Consider a transfer today!  Czechia

@39alaska39 shall be the co-Federation Head of Czechia! Alaska and I have a long history, all the way back to 2018. With his help, along with our current great group of players, we plan to revitalize and galvanize Czechia!

So Congrats Alaska!!

Czechia is Bestia!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

i heard you have a lot of rats there

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect that.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

12-20-2023, 04:22 PMkahri Wrote: i heard you have a lot of rats there

yeah im there

12-20-2023, 08:19 PMPapaSorin Wrote: Not gonna lie, I didn't expect that.

Arty told me I couldn't name you my head, it would be a tamperin'

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!