Create Account

IIHF Team Finland - S74 Roster Announcement

[Image: FkA7ZMOWIAESUKK.jpg]

Welcome to the roster announcement for team Finland!  Finland 
The S74 tournament is about to start very soon - so it is time for our roster announcement. We'll keep it relatively short as usual and explain roster changes since last tournament
There are some departures and retirements this season again.
As announced last time already Ben Der has decided to retire after a relatively short time with us. However, he still helped us win a bronze medal last tournament. Also still part of last tournament, also a long-time player for team Finland and big part of the leadership group was Lemo Pihl. Thanks to you as well for all the medals and enjoy retirement. Lost to inactivity was Chad Nickelback and one last time playing with us will be another familiar name: KEKW Kekkonen.
Due to those retirements we're introducing three rookies for S74. Those will be on defense Cheeks Klapanen, also helping on defense this time, but originally a winger, Just-to-Buy My-Love and last, but not least joining our forwards is Aumy Junior II. We're looking forward to winning many medals with you!
Finally, since one of our captains (Lemo Pihl) has retired, the team has voted and Nash Topalo will wear the second A this time. Congrats!

Now the part everyone has been waiting for, I present you the S74 team Finland roster:

(S56) Mat Smith - @Matteo syndicate
(S56) William Salming "C" - @Salming  Argonauts
(S59) KEKW Kekkonen - @WannabeFinn  Aurora
(S62) Yannick Svoboda - @Whitecap  Panthers
(S62) Shōyō Hinata - @Gordon Bombay  Inferno
(S62) Mikko Rashford "A" - @RashfordU  Aurora
(S62) Jay O'Neil - @Sburbine  Aurora
(S62) Christian Kinsinger - @Symmetrik  Aurora
(S64) Outdoor Truck - @Snussu  Wolfpack
(S65) David-Arturri Donskoi - @LarryTheMVP  Renegades
(S66) Nibbles The Squirrel - @SouthPaw  Forge
(S66) Bnana NWaffles - @JMacNCheese Steelhawks
(S68) Nash Topalo "A" - @Rangerjase  Stampede
(S69) FITTEDPRIMETIME99* CUDDLES - @Fitted2106  Barracuda
(S70) Rhett Carpet - @Carpy48  Aurora
(S70) William Tree - @Bubba Tree  Stars
(S71) Might-go IA - @Dindog  Panthers
(S71) Just-to-Buy My-Love - @JURT syndicate
(S71) Aumy Junior II - @st4rface Stars
(S72) Cheeks Klapanen - @Spartan Dragons

Management:
@Carpy48 & @Sburbine

Go Winland!  Finland

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Our year. Our time. Our game. Go Team Winland.

[Image: salming.png]

Lets get it!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Youngest on the team, lets get it!

Finland Finland Finland

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

WINLAND

[Image: lespoils.gif]