Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You

As much as I make fun of Gabe for being a bad GM he's a cool guy.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Ticking this off, not eligible as S76

Want to say thanks to Zayn for shaping much of my Sim League Experience so far. Between being drafted by him in the ISFL and sharing a locker room with him over here, I can't get rid of him. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'd like to thank all members putting the extra work/ time to make this league possible

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Thanks @sve7en and I guess @Frenchie for drafting me. It has been a fun season for sure and I am glad to be a part of it.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

As always Quebec was a fantastic place to be. I appreciate all the love and support I've received from my friends and teammates in Quebec. The second half of this year has not been great to me. Very much have been on the edge of some not great stuff. But there was always someone to listen and talk to me or just check in when I needed it most. So yeah, QCC is a great place.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

I want to thank my team, the Great Falls Grizzlies for welcoming me back to league with such warmth and a big thank you to the GMs @SpartanGibbles @Rankle for drafting me!

I also want to thank my new team, Manhattan Rage, for welcoming me back with enthusiasm and to my new GMs @Citizen of Adraa @Canadice for taking me back to the team as 4OA.

Also big shoutout to everyone one the league who I ever shared a LR with. You guys are why I have returned once again! <3

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I want to say thank you to lore. Lore brought me into QCC and was a reason San Fran drafted me. They have been nothing but helpful and an absolute joy to be around.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

Thanks to the SHL community for making a fun league to be part of! Special shout out to the dev team for such an awesome portal! Special special shout out to the Maine Timber for being an awesome group of people to hang out and chat with!

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

@Aleris @sköldpaddor thank you both for helping me out in Nevada constantly and giving me a wonderful chance there, I look forward to many more seasons to come

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]