Create Account

[2x Team Spotlight] Regina?! I barley know them!

Not a day goes by where I don't think about them. Not a day. When the announcement first came that we were getting those new teammates, I was strongly opposed. I don't want anyone to outshine me, but these.... things? It can't be real. But sure enough, the HO decided it, and that decision would last for the rest of time.

Then, as the 66 game season advanced, I started to ... like these things. Sure they were on the same line, and sure they never interacted with us, but there was something about the play that made them so... just devine. The robotic motions, the lack of celebrations when they scored there 8 goals all year.... the 25 points they managed to get... which was more than my 21... I gotta admit I kinda like them. Then, one day, before the playoffs, it happened. I felt it in my chest. When the puck went in, getting us a playoff win in a season when we shouldn't even be in the playoffs. Something in me changed. I understood. And now, if you will all allow me. A small poem:

When you came, you ruined the fun,

I wanted to launch your beeping ass into the sun,

You were taking ice time from real players you see,

Man, and robot... this cannot be.

However that day when you won that game,

I knew nothing else would ever be the same.

For that day you see, you won the biggest prize of all,

like the pretzel place at the old strip mall.

I miss you more and more each day.

REGBOT1... I wish you were allowed to stay.

(279 words)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

art

hang this in the louvre

[Image: Skree.gif]