Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

When can i go home to be a better boy then i was today because my dog ate my homework please help yall <3 co.e get ur boy and find my dad before

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Hey man, hope you finally made a p[layer that is also good and you don't have to retire early. maybe a hall of fame? I don't know lol. good job man.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Hello Simulation Hockey League of the future. Remember to brush your teeth, do your player progressions, eat well, exercise, weekly activity check, and buy weekly training. If they have added any more stuff remember to do that too.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

If I'm still here for s150 please just ban me future commish, what am I doing with my life being in a simulated hockey league for more than 10 years

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Remember: it's all about the people. And once the s145 core that Montreal is building around hits their prime, they'll be ready to win their first cup!

[Image: banes.png]

Dear Slip McScruff,

Remember to lace up your skates all the way. I know you've been at this for a long time, but sturdy and well maintained equipment is key to avoiding wear and tear on your human equipment. Don't get lazy and you'll make it to S300.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Dear season 150, I hope the world I not on fire, though who am I kidding it will be. Are you surviving fallout style? I guess your wifi works that far underground.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Never really thought about getting twice as far as we have already season wise. Trying to just think maybe that's like another 5 to 7 players from there. That's a lot of first overall picks that are going to be wasted on yours truly.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Dear SHL of the future: I can't imagine how easy the league must be nowadays. When the update portal was created a few seasons ago, it was life changing. By S150 you guys probably just think a PT and have it magically be submitted.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Walter, it is season 150. You had a hall of fame career after taking the league by storm with Calgary leading them to multiple championships.

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

Seventy five seasons is like what, sixteen years from now? My child will be twenty years old. I will not be doing this anymore but I hope everybody is still having fun.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I beg of you to please check Luke and Richs SHL GM tier list and tell me how it stacks up now. Please I beg of you. Also I hope TPE inflation continues

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

hey shl in s150, are you still around? if so, how? am i still around? probably not. hopefully things are better by then, thatd be nice
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 08:44 PM by Jorec.)

This is just the start of me. Look up my record, future, I'm sure that I've been recognized as the greatest agitator this league has ever seen.

27 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

I honestly don't have anything I wanna say, so I will just keep typing whatever comes to mind until I hopefully hit the 25 word mark for this PT

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]