[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

IIHF Fileworker Pass

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 07:10 PM by slothfacekilla. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones +3 TPE

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

Now let me tell you about one of the Philadelphia Forge players who made the All Star game this season, Graj Virrok.  My dude is an absolute beast and absolutely was an obvious choice to make the all star team.  He was tied for third in the entire SHL with 112 points last season, wowee that is a ton of points!  But the other three players either tied with him or just ahead of him in points, all of them average less than 50 seconds of penalty killing time last season.  Not my guy Virrok though, he can do it all and it shows with his over 3 minutes of penalty kill time average per game, super impressive for a high scorer and shows he cares about more than just scoring.  He is perfect for the all star game because the lucky East coach can plug him into any role and the coach will know that Graj is going to be a beast and do it better than anyone else.

170 words

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Before last players are picked Edmonton is the only team that has 4 players selected for the game. Among those only defensive pairing from a single team Isaac Forty-One and Emil Egli. They both were traded to new teams this offseason. Would you let them play one more time with each other or would you highlight them with their new teammates Dirty Boots and Brandan Laroux who also made it to the game?

c. Should the starting goaltender be the one who arguably had better season? Or as the stakes aren't as high as usually would you think it is better to offer the experience for the goalie who has had less appearances? Or maybe honor the one who has had more? Who should start and why?

a. I would separate the two players because they have to get used to playing without each other after Edmonton did a fire sale when all the other teams lost their minds and handed them a bunch of first round picks. Get them used to playing with other people in a relaxed environment, seems smart to me.
56 words

c. It really doesn't matter what we do with the goalies if you ask me, and I am even one of those goalies. It sucks being a goalie no matter what so the "reward" might be the goalie who plays less so they don't have an opportunity to get lit up in the all star game, further cementing the idea that goalies truly do not matter in this league.

68 words

+2 TPE

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2024, 10:11 AM by CaptainCamel. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

3 TPE

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

Man where do I even start with Paul Bondage? While looking at his statistics, he may not be the first thing that jumps out to you from the page, but when you get to know the guy, you understand why it was he made the All Star team. The offensive-leaning defenseman still has a lot to learn and some bulking up to do, but where his impact lies in his determination and work ethic in the locker room and on the ice. It's no secret that Kelowna has had a rough few seasons, but Paul Bondage doesn't let this stop him from going out there and giving it his all every single night. He currently leads the team's defensemen in points and leads the team by a long shot in blocks. He lays his body down on the line every shift, every game night. Rumor has it that he's got one more run in him for Kelowna before being called up, it'll be exciting to see how he can lead this team in his final season with them.

WC: 178

+3 TPE

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.)
Currently every team gets to send at least one player to the All-Star game. Are this seasons selections good in terms of team variety? Would you prefer more even selection from all of the teams or more focus to be put on individual performances despite the teams they represent? Do you think it is important for each team to get representation?

It's absolutely important to me that every team gets representation in All Star games. You could make an argument that maybe more players from the top tier teams are more deserving than the best players on lower tier teams, but in the long run, that just means the All Star games will be pretty much the exact same season after season. It's good to show all the teams involved some love and let some of those players that maybe are true all stars, but are on teams that are a bit down at the moment, have their time to shine and show what they are truly capable of.

WC: 108

+2 TPE

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

GM PASS

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Simmer Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Milestones +3 TPE

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 04:39 PM by r0tzbua. Edited 1 time in total.)

SMJHL Milestones, 3 TPE

I am going to write about two of my teammates who made the roster. Overall the Maine Timber performed very well this season, even though they did not make it to the championship games. We have a total of 3 people on the All Star Roster and 2 of our first line forwards made it there. Edouard Lavoie, the Maine Timbers Centre was an obvious choice. Even though he did not finish the season as hot as he started it, he ended up in the top 10 of Assists and Points feeding the puck to his linemates Mia and Jean-Jacques and scoring a lot himself. As an all-rounder he was an obvious choice to be called there and I am pretty sure he will do very well in the All-Star-Game. I hope they will pair him up with his wing- and linemate Mia Lavoie (which is also his wife) because they have proved they make an amazing team throughout the season and would do very well at the ASG.
169 words (nice), 3 TPE

I think the current selection process is pretty good overall. I feel like there needs to be some sort of representation of skill even though we want every team represented at the game. So it is only natural that some teams, that had a much better season, to be represented more in the All Star Game. I feel like overall each team should keep the possibility to send someone there so that there is some variety of players and we do not only have the most dominant of teams available there, which would get boring pretty quickly in my opinion. So I would not change anything from the current process.
110 words, 2 TPE

Total: 8 TPE

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Milestones
Milestones Link
3TPE

I am super happy Benson Fiorentini has been recognized to join in this seasons all star game. He has been a true force for us on Tampa Bay. His 55 goals set him for 3rd in league and we fully expect him to have another truly dominant season again coming into S76. He was the #1 choice as an All Star representative from Tampa Bay and I don't think there is anyone who would disagree. That being said I feel like poor Johnny Wagner-Svenson was massively over looked by the All Star committee. He was behind Fiorentini by only 3 points and was a major part of the success Tampa saw this year. Both these players are standouts on this team and are propelling a young team into the next level of success which I think we can expect from them over the coming seasons. Hopefully Wagner-Svenson gets voted in as last man standing because I think he truly deserves the recognition as well.

3tpe

Currently every team gets to send at least one player to the All-Star game. Are this seasons selections good in terms of team variety? Would you prefer more even selection from all of the teams or more focus to be put on individual performances despite the teams they represent? Do you think it is important for each team to get representation?

I think it is important to get representation from each team but I feel like we constantly see praises heaped on the same teams with context being applied. A third string center on the top team might be popping some more points than a first line centre on a rebuilding team but given the context who is pulling more of their weight? I think many people bandwagon jump onto top teams and go out of their way to avoid rebuilds because they know they will never be appreciated on those rebuilding team. We should praise the individuals equally and make sure individual success is properly recognized.

2TPE

Total: 8TPE

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

SMJHL HO Pass

[img][Image: mysteriousfish.png][/img]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]

@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

Gm cw pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM by Jayba1t.)

1. Milestones 3 tpe

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

GM Pass

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

HO all star pass

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]