Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

My 4th jersey design for the Colorado Raptors uses our retro logo on a primarily black jersey with blue stripes. Almost looks like a reverse retro jersey.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Probably a Dark blue and Silver combo representing the Freezing cold and Ice of the Yukon, i personally think it would be sharp! but not as good as Yukon's primaries :P

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

For the fourth jersey, we'll introduce a striking combination of royal blue and silver accents, highlighting our team's fierce spirit with a fresh, dynamic design.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

We're going with a black jersey with red Panthers eyes, and a gold outline. I think this will look pretty good and will try to sell some of them myself.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

It might be fun to do an "inverse" sweater where you just take the home set and invert the colors. The browns become a deep teal, and the greens become magenta, then blacks become white. It would probably look something like the Colorado Avalanche.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

James Howlett has no idea why nobody sprung for his idea of making new blue and yellow jerseys. Sure, they ended up being tighter than usual and the team captain got a weird red visor but overall he thought they were pretty cool.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

The Buffalo Stampede, normally in the nice green colors of their team badge. What about going in Buffalo colors. Generally they can be black, brown, and gray-ish (and of course a lot of colors in between). So what about the goalies in different shades of gray, the defense in different shades of black, and the forwards in different shades of brown (or some other mix of this).

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

The rumored fourth jersey of the New Orleans Specters is actually burnt orange with green and purple accents. Probably the ugliest thing you will never see. Picture burnt orange with green sleeves and purple stripes mixed in. Ugly.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Tell me its unoriginal, but let's be panthers, real ones, in a full blackout fit. I'm talking solid black jerseys, solid black pants and socks, skates, gloves, helmet and the biggest tint possible, tis the only way.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I'm a big fan of predominantly black jerseys, and Buffalo is no exception. All black base with some green highlights throughout would look awesome, and definitely appear intimidating on the ice.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

I would go blackout, like a black panther. Everything is black with the details and logo being outlined in teal. Just to get the pop of color and have the numbers shown. This would be a really stealthy look that nobody really has.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

[Image: fUamWQh.png]
riffing off of mlb cityconnects: behold, the qcc quebec city flag inspired 4th alt

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

now that i am a min of sota monarch i would design the fourth jerseys of the team to have the colours of white and blue because those are the opposite colours of the atlanta inferno the team that i used to be on i think @hotdog would love that

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Quote:Team revenue is down and that can only be fixed by selling more merchandise.
Your task is to describe the design for the 4th jersey. It needs to utilize colors that your team doesn't currently use.
25 words minimum! Alternatively you can create an image showing the design.

My idea for the fourth jersey is to use an image of a donut being burned in a science lab in school. The flame produced will be blue due to the high caloric content, and therefore satisfy both the team's theme (inferno) and the color rules you've provided. I'd use white or black and grey as an accent, though a pink donut and pink trim could be cool.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

We play in the newest found land of all berserkers so we need to represent how we are all new and found and a land, therefor we need a new color I suggest the color blorgl which is named after the blorgl species that has been popping up in Newfoundland stuff recent

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap