Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

The Toronto North Stars 4th jersey would feature a maple leaf prominently in the middle with a giant star at the peak. Colour scheme would be red and black too.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I think we could make a jersey that is bright pink because who doesn't love bright pink. Maybe have some Pastel light blue circles all over it.

This is an easy one! The Montreal Patriotes 4th jersey will be beautiful in blue and white with a fleur-de-lis motif, done in the style of old-school hockey sweaters as a tribute to the long history of hockey in the province of Quebec.

[Image: banes.png]

Hugh thinks the Team should be a Scooby Doo themed jersey with a Specter dragging Scrappy as the chase away the rest of Scooby’s crew in horror and it would be a patriotic red white and blue theme for some reason.
Words ~41

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Since we are the San Francisco Pride I think we should take the logical solution and get uniforms that are made out of fake fur so we can look like actual lions on the rink. Included in this is a mane we wear around our neck so we look even more ridiculous. Willow will conveniently be injured for all of these games.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

For a 4th jersey from the Tidal, I would suggest the follow suit with their MLB sibling Padres and go for a camo military themed jersey. They always look fantastic.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I would change the jersey by removing the CN tower for starters. Yes, it is a National landmark for Toronto, but it that really what helps describe the team? Add something cool, like Drake or something

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

The Atlanta Inferno 4th jersey would be a rainbow one, using all the colours. It would be very suitable as we are an inclusive bunch and those jerseys usually look dope.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

The jersey is all black. Just the normal home jersey but all black. One solid shade of black. It doesn't make sense at all and that's why it's perfect.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

The 4th jersey would be a throwback. One where you have the hyrdra's but reimagined. Make it more modern. have the throwback colors of it all

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I feel like a black jersey for the raptors would look really cool. i know black jersey variants are kind of overdone but it is for a good reason they all look super cool

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Winnipeg's fourth jersey will be a polar bear with sunglasses surfing on a pile of snow in the shape of a wave. We want to make something cool and unique so people will actually buy it.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

the fourth jersey will be entirely hot pink. the shirt? hot pink. the pants? hot pink. the skates? hot pick. the socks? hot pink. the helmet? hot pink. i think this would sell well

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Big ole pink fish with big teemth chompin on our enemies and in big lettering is just says "Da Tampa bay Bucacuuda baybee" and the crowd goes apeshit

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Easy peasy, it's going to be a Portland Admirals throwback jersey. Yellow and black colours, but with the familiar lion logo, and for the shoulder patches there can be another homage to Portland with anchors on each side.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]