Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

There are the alternate colours for the Pride but I would love to see a jersey that is a nod to the Admirals with some nice black and yellow colours. I think that would get some good sales

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

The forge's fourth jersey is completely off the board for the franchise. If you're going to have an Extra jersey may as well make it as different as possible. Therefore it is blue and green.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The 4th jersey of the Tampa Bay Barracuda would be crimson red and white, with the barracuda biting into the jersey. It also includes a color altered FHN logo as a patch.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

For LAP we're just going to go ahead and steal the LA Kings purple and yellow third jerseys as an homage to a team that was a dynasty and is now will soon be replaced by LA's newest dynasty.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Carolina's 4th jersey would absolutely utilize a new color scheme option. I've used purple in a few sigs and think the complement is a fun play on the Clemson tigers and synergizes well with the normal colors. Purple/orange/white would be my preference.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The 4th jersey for the Los Angeles Panthers should be entirely black with the logo done in gold and white so that it really stands out. The Panthers eyes on the jersey should be reflective as well.

37 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

An inverse of black and yellow would be fun. Off the top of my head it would be white and purple, which wouldn't be a shabby look honestly. Something along the lines of royalty...

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I’ve always been a fan of the Miami Vice colorways that have become more popular and go in and out of style. To help reach a wider audience we would use black as the primary and use a neon pink instead of the red currently used.

40+ Words

The quebec city citadelles new jersey would probably be a black jersey, as i feel it's always cool to have a blackout night. That or a totally random color like green and be a cacti night

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Tanner Pitts had done it. He had managed to get his hands on an exclusive copy of the 4th Jerseys for the upcoming SMJHL season. They were a complete rip off! The colors were Blue, Orange and white with a giant 'H' in the center! Tanner realized that the jerseys were replica's of a North America film called "Goon" which he had never even heard of before.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 11:07 PM by prattk1987. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Regina Elk would go with a lighter shade of teal with a much darker of mustard w/ silver strips along the sleeves. The logo would then be facing forward & be a lot more menacing! Also, no corporate sponsers allowed!

I think that the Atlanta inferno should do a neon pink jersey. It would look sick and very retro. Shoyo would score a lot of goals in those jerseys

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I think it'd be pretty cool for the New Orleans Specters to embrace the spookiness be creating a jersey that has a smokey look to it. Gradients of black, white, and grays that look ghostly.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Okay this is easy, why don’t we just steal the buffalo bills uniform and colors because buffalo and red white and blue. 4th of July uniform done

The Montreal Patriots fourth jersey would consist of a giant blown up face of Charlie Slurpe sporting a wide range of vibrant colors to help draw attention to the team and generate more revenue.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread