Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Question from PTs

03-27-2024, 02:45 PMJURT Wrote: @LarryTheMVP  dans une poêle en fonte au dessus d'un feu avec bin de la bière, style Brigitte

tabarnak que des bons souvenirs

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

03-28-2024, 12:15 PMRangerjase Wrote: brickwall35no one answering that the correct answer is "raw' is alarming

Most pre packaged hotdogs are sold as already cooked and you really just have to reheat them

[Image: Beef_Franks_8ct_Pack_Shot_950X610px.png]

You can see right below the UPC label it says "fully cooked"
exactly, so why are we even putting them in the microwave. Rip em out of the package and bite down.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

03-27-2024, 02:27 PMMrPresident Wrote: i mean tbh if both HOs could admit the question is an automatic league-wide DND if you answer boiled. They can say its not all they want but the evidence speaks against them. If you answer boiled, with the current culture that leadership here has worked ruthlessly hard to foster, you will not be drafted in this league, and continuing to publicly deny that is itself lying to the general population of the league and therefore conduct detrimental to the league itself, and I would therefore call for an impeachment of all HO and Commissioners in both the J and SHL. Honesty is all i ask for. Anytime someone answers boiled to that question in the league, that exact comment is posted in the general chats of both J and SHL HO and then distributed to the GMs of both leagues as a PSA not to draft that user, and then in turn they crucify and mock that user in a space free from the public eye and any consequence.
Hold up, let em cook

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

As a Chicagoan, some of these answers really hurt my soul.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

03-27-2024, 05:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: eat a microwaved hotdog and grow up already

This is the correct answer. Thread closed.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 10:33 AM by trella. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: hzbOqS0.jpeg]
Best way to eat hotdogs, if you know you know.

@Pythonic

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

03-30-2024, 09:28 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: exactly, so why are we even putting them in the microwave. Rip em out of the package and bite down.

That is what concerns you? Not the declaration that it is just "BEEF".

BEEF is a pretty large umbrella.

YOU are made of BEEF.

it doesn't really matter how the hotdog is cooked as long as its Chicago style

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

So what if you like to fry a all-beef hot dog in butter, but slice it down the middle?

[Image: Wally.png]

03-30-2024, 02:56 PMVandy Wrote: YOU are made of BEEF.

That's not true fwiw, beef is explicitly cattle.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

03-30-2024, 05:24 PMsve7en Wrote: That's not true fwiw, beef is explicitly cattle.
Exactly what beef that didn’t want to get eaten would say imo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 08:17 PM by PapaSorin.)

[Image: 1492084191479-Screen-Shot-2017-04-13-at-124842.png]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

03-30-2024, 06:36 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Exactly what beef that didn’t want to get eaten would say imo

this tbh

03-30-2024, 10:32 AMtrella Wrote: [Image: hzbOqS0.jpeg]
Best way to eat hotdogs, if you know you know.

@Pythonic

new york system shaboingboings go crazy

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]