Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time! Deadline: Monday, April 15th @ 11:59pm PST

Emeric Gagner takes to role of being a Kelowna Knight very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that he shows up to the band's first session in a full suit of armour. The sound of the armour is so loud that no one could tell how bad Gagner was at playing the drums for the band.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I will take the guitar and Kato Sova will have to play the violins. Our band name is Batman Gold. The public will applaud us all evening long.

If Anchorage had to put on a musical performance, I like to imagine it'd be a beautiful barbershop quartet style thing where we sign songs about various conspiracy theories. I bet Deep Thought also has a beautiful, Deep Baritone.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

On the Maine Timber Boofa Benson plays the electric triangle and Jacppo Nummilavin likes to lay down the beat with a cow bell. They call themselves the Perfect Duo!

Code:
29 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

If the Vancouver Whalers were part of a band, Trevor Lopez would be the Sound Mixer, a vital part of every musical group that often flies under the radar. Our band name: Whale Of A Time.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

i feel like the malamutes would be a jazz band maybe good maybe bad but a jazz band nonetheless with bouch bomb being on the tambourine

If we were at a party on the team, Snussu and I would just be turning up the speakers to one of the best songs of all time: Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts

On my team, I would create a band called the Backstreet BoyZ. I think that the original band missed out on a serious opportunity with not having a "Z" at the end of their name. NYR would play the drums, Eric would be triangle, and Vice would play the harp. I would obviously be lead singer. We would only play songs written by One Direction. It would be a movie.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I can't be sure who would play the other instruments yet, I'm still completing my extensive spreadsheet - but I know for a fact that Baron would play the trumpet. He loves the attention and it's literally impossible to ignore a person playing a trumpet. They'd probably take it away from him pretty quickly, if I had to guess.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Shes not on my team but i bet kahri would play a horn cause shes a goose and she do always be honkin and stuff like all the time

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]