Create Account

(GRADED) S77 first gens to Star Wars Characters
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:26 PM by Scrufdaddy. Edited 1 time in total.)

This treatise will be discussing first generation S77 SHL Draft users and comparing them to a character from Star Wars. I will be using the nickname set in the rookie discord to acknowledge who they are.

Doom Guy (Snowy) - Wampa from Hoth that almost eats Luke Skywalker. A fearsome beast, Doom Guy may not be the most recognizable face of the SMJHL currently but that doesn't mean he won't devour the competition and drag his points to his icy lair to save them for later when his tpe starts coming in bunches!

GraylessRex - Palowick singer in Jabba's Palace. Not much is known of them but maybe they're due for a screeching comeback or discord activity!

Gwen - Darth Zannah. That's right, I went into Legends characters and pulled out one of the most badass Sith to ever exist. Zannah might have been mentored by Darth Bane (Naomi) who was considered one of the greatest Sith to ever live but when push came to shove, Zannah fought for her right to belong and build her own legacy.

Hummus God - Jar Jar Binks. I'm pretty sure they're only here as a joke but what if it isn't a joke and it's really part of a masterplan to take over through subversive means. Darth Jar Jar and Darth Hummus God theories may both be real, stay tuned.

Julian Darkshanks - Lando Calrissian. Dynamic doesn't begin to describe Darkshanks; and I don't just mean their discord username. A fun lively presence, Darkshanks brings positive energy and thoughtful questions wherever they go. There's definitely a vibe that they'd sell out their best friend if Darth Vader came knocking though.

PopolConstant - Ahsoka Tano (specifically The Clone Wars version). An inquisitive apprentice, a future badass warrior and a free thinker. Popol's activity, desire to learn and personality will lead them to a great future career.

Raw Cheese McPickle - Chewbacca. A force to be reckoned with, a great and loyal friend and an underrated hero in the eyes of the Republic. Raw Cheese McPickle is flying under the radar a bit but will pick up notice to those with a keen eye. Is friends with the lone ranger Trevor.

Rock Solid - FN-2187. Finn's original clone number and identity suits Rock Solid somebody who seems on the edge of investing their time and effort. Will they embrace their identity and become a kick ass SHLer or will they become another cog in the clone machine?

Trevor Lopez - Han Solo. Our dashing smuggler gun slinger, Trevor shoots from the hip with his honest and kind opinions and is the hero we deserve not the one we asked for.

Tripl3tsGamer - Mace Windu. Our offensive styled player correlates to potentially the greatest offensive combat jedi in the order's history in mace windu. Vaapad shouldn't be legal on the ice but Tripl3ts finds a way to use it to put pucks in the net with 5 points in 3 games so far. Also a known leader being one of the first alternate captains in San Diego Tidal history.

JasonHopefully - Sebulba. A lover of fine food and loves to win Jason isn't here to make friends, he wants to eat soup and kick ass and he's done so. Also both weird models as Sebulba is a dug which is a 4 legged slug uggo and Jason is a Chair.

Mclovin - Darth Maul. A powerful apprentice and a fan favourite Mclovin is similar to Maul in their origin stories take time to be revealed but hopefully his will be as kick ass as Maul's!

Skyler Stevens - Anakin Skywalker (teenage). Much like Anakin thought he deserved the rank of Master and demanded it so too did Skyler think they deserved to be drafted higher. With the highest tpe in the class and unlimited potential who knows how high they can soar with their midichlorians off the scale.

WC: 639

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Amazing article, loved this! Thanks for the nod, Ahsoka is a great character.

I'm a tad disappointed we have no Cal Kestis in this draft class though.

[Image: image.png?ex=6626bf9c&is=66144a9c&hm=d87...height=676]

Thank you Jay for the graphic!

04-09-2024, 02:26 PMPopol Wrote: Amazing article, loved this! Thanks for the nod, Ahsoka is a great character.

I'm a tad disappointed we have no Cal Kestis in this draft class though.

I don't really like Cal Kestis tbh

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

04-09-2024, 02:27 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: I don't really like Cal Kestis tbh

[Image: greta-how-dare-you.png]

04-09-2024, 02:32 PMPopol Wrote: [Image: greta-how-dare-you.png]

He's just kinda meh. He's like the vanilla pudding of star wars characters.

hahaha NERD

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

04-09-2024, 06:32 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: hahaha NERD

:true:

04-09-2024, 02:50 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: He's just kinda meh. He's like the vanilla pudding of star wars characters.

I kind of have to admit you're right lol. But you get attached when playing both games. His love story with Merrin is cute too

Approved @HabsFanFromOntario @CptSquall

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]