Create Account

Community Update - Passing of a Member

Heart Heart Heart

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

R.I.P.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Horrible news, I'm sorry BW, the passing of a close loved one, especially sudden is awful. We as a community are here for you, if you need anything.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I shared teams with TDZ here as well as PBE. I will miss you pal.
I don't know what else to say.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Gosh… I just don’t even know if there are words to express the sheer heartache that has been felt today. However, what I can say without a doubt is that the moments we shared, the many times you were there for me and the volume of support you provided far out weighed the heartache I could feel in this moment.

This world hasn’t just lost a genuinely good person, but an amazing friend. You have always been a cheerleader of mine and I will forever be grateful. Love you man… My thoughts, condolences and love are with you, BW and family <3

[Image: Wally.png]

Heartbroken.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Stunned and saddened.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

<3

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

This is so sad, I'm really sorry for everybody that was close to TDZ. I've been lucky to get to know him better over the past year or two here in the SHL, but I know that there are other people who were extremely close to him and even had great experiences with him & BW away from the SHL. I can't even imagine how hard that this news & reality must be for them right now and I'm definitely thinking of them.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I haven’t spoken to TDZ much. But his legacy has touched several generations of users, through his work as a rookie mentor, establishing the New Orleans Specters, and GMing the LA Panthers.

5x Gold medals with Ireland.
4x challenge cup winner
2x Lance Uppercut winner
And a 1x Armia winner.

Your legacy on and off the sim has forever been immortalized. Rest in peace TDZ. If anyone wants to talk to someone, my DMs are open.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

This is incredibly sad. TDZ was awesome, one of the first persons I met on this site 5 years ago. RIP.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

This is incredibly sad news. I am here to support you BW if you'd like and anyone else who needs to talk Heart

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Heart

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

fuck man. rip. tdz made this league a better place.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Fly High TDZ!
You will be missed

[Image: phoenix3735274.gif]

Ahh