Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera, Deadline: Monday, April 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

(Action!)
After seeing your last training session or game, a local film director decided to make you or your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Monday, April 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

The STL Scarecrows movie would be called Office Shenanigans. It's about a group of hockey players who are forced to work a second job in an office because they don't get paid enough playing hockey. In this alternate universe, Alexa (Cake) would be the main character trying to sell paper in a now digital world while trying to juggle with her responsibilities as captain of the team. Jay the co-gm would be a secret pyromaniac who keeps burning down the paper reserve while his boss Jimmy is hidden in his office listening to loud music in his headphones to make sure not to hear Popol trying to give suggestions on how to run the workplace.

[Image: image.png?ex=6626bf9c&is=66144a9c&hm=d87...height=676]

Thank you Jay for the graphic!

I will be making a documentary about the Colorado Raptors front office. The sole purpose will be to find ways to make sure to blackmail management into more playing time (joking)!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

If I am in charge of the next film, there is no doubt that I will be the main character, energy and everything about that film. I have studied Martial Arts my entire life coming from such a strong pedigree. My grandfather starred in the Movie "Undisputed" where he demonstrated his viral athleticism. I will be the action star of the next Undisputed movie without a doubt. I inherited all the great attributes from him and the world will know my name, Yuri Boyka III. The plot will obviously involve me starting from the trenches and then claiming the undisputed title at the end. Very cliche but it always works.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

28 words - Pohler Beargeron will be making a nature documentary. The entire Knights team will be going to Churchill, Manitoba, to see where Pohler grew up, and meet his family.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Well if you leave it up to Swedish Chef it is going to be a cooking show. With himself obviously as the main character. The love interest would be the meatballs... Bork bork bork

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen has a story he'd like to tell that's based on personal experience. It's a tragedy movie, with the main character whose fatal flaw is greed. The hero is tempted by an extremely valuable possession that he gave away under the belief that it was worthless, and through a series of misunderstandings it ends up in a graveyard. So the hero becomes a graverobber to get it back, but is felled by the army of undead who find it priceless. Ironically, it's revealed after the protagonist's death that the object really was worthless.

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

If the Maine Timber had their own movie, it would be a documentary looking at all the positive things that the logging industry does and how responsible logging helps the eco system and helps protect from forest fires

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

The movie will talk about the history of the creation of the San Diego Tidal. It will be a documentary. Every players and staff members will get a role in the movie since it will describe everything about the Tidal and all the inside games mic-ups.

47 words

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

The movie I will direct and starr in will not be family friendly, it will definitely be rated R 18+, let's just say people will not be watching it for the plot. The name of this wonderfully artistic film will be Battlebum, or Bottomborn. The love interest/main plot will be between Jeyeff Effo and Olafur Atlason. The intense rivals are hiding a forbidden love for each other (ie. romeo and juliet), as they defy all odds and find love in the SHL.

84 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

It will be a theatrical epic of unparalleled proportions as Oliver Cornwall takes his Whalers teammates on a whirlwind tour of his home Great Britain. Audiences will rejoice at the scenic London Eye, cower at horrors of the Tower of London, gape at the beautiful shores of scotland, and immerse themselves in the rolling hills of Wales. Cornwall will meet the love of his life in Dublin, as the girl who plays the fiddle in an Irish band falls in love with the Englishman

84 words

Got handed a script and it was some sort of cross between a Western, a Samurai show, and a space odyssey. They wanted me to play a bad guy, fighting against some rebels on a snow planet. The heroic leads are brother and sister even though they smooch. The head bad guy is some sort of evil sorceror who corrupted the heroes' dad. Seemed kinda dumb.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

We are going to make a great movie about everyone who isn't a straight cis man trying to make it in the hockey world, even the non-humans like cows and towels and such.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I'd direct a brilliant film about a suave and sleek mouse. It would be a noire spy thriller where the mouse would constantly outwit and outplay the horrendous villainy that attempts to commit nefarious deeds. I imagine he would be a bit of an outlaw, perhaps pursued by a dastardly police officer who he stumps at every turn.

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

If the Raptors were in charge, we'd make an action blockbuster film that nobody would ever forget. Explosions, secret agents, probably a couple actual raptors too if I had to guess.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]