Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera, Deadline: Monday, April 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

The movie will follow the origin of the falcons hockey powers traced back to the magical talking chair that lives in their locker room. Every first round draft pick sat in the chair and got a little extra boost. Eventually that chair strapped on some skates and took the ice itself. The love interest? The crowds infatuation with the new star.

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

I’m going to make a movie about what a young junior hockey player has to go through when he has to leave his home and go across the world to pursue his dream of making it big in the sport.

40 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Well considering LiMu Emu's fantastic abilities on the TV screen, he has decided to make a documentary series about SHL goaltenders, because how better to show people how to customize and save than with goalies?

Atlason's journey of friendship, wearing viking hats around the city of Newfoundland and the eternal struggle of man vs last call would be the movie's direction. Starring Jack Black of course.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I will make a food theory movie. I would call it Poggers R' Us. In the movie, Chris Angels sips his chocolate milk. Oh wow thats some good milk! The end.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

The movie would be a thriller. With me as the spotlight main character, we would explore the harrowing journey of self-development in The league. I would be my own love interest of course.

Me, directing a movie? Oh, you KNOW I have to make a rom com. I may be a hitting machine on the ice, but off of it? I'm a sucker for a good love story.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

If anybody let me anywhere near a film set they'd have to try their darnedest to pull me off of it because I'd take on the whole character and be a killer method actor!

It would definitely be a documentary highlighting the Yukon malamutes history and the greats that have come from the team and went on to do great things in the SHL

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

We're most definitely doing a Jurassic Park parody or remake with the players in the locker room. We like to really push the dino culture in the locker room so I think a parody where the coach is running from the players or something would be quite fitting! Maybe instead of the jeep, he can ride a zamboni to safety!
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 01:34 AM by Missjmt. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Picture didnt load )

If I had to write a film then I will do the following.
  • Feature Jacob Maccabees as the main character as he join Ottawa Highlanders
  • Explore the daily lives of Team Highlanders as they rise from the ranks of nearly last place to reach the top of the league. Try to win this year’s league championship.
  • New friendships and rivalry for the Highlanders
  • Jacob also explores his ambition to join the international team with high hopes to bring glory to his native homeland… France.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

I think for sure with the Grizzlies as our team name... it would 100% have to be a nature show. I'm not sure if David Attenborough is available for the narration... but I hope he is.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

im going to be the protaganist in the next chapter of fast & furious. thats right. fast & furious 28: the great fate. in this movie, i play mclovin, a man whose taken over owning every team in the nhl, and planning on launching a hockey team on the moon. we will be playing with diamond skates and in a state of the art galaxy dome. however, toretto cant handle me looking better him in a muscular shirt and stealing his sister from the buster, may he rip, so he comes after me.... we race space shuttles, btw.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

If I was in charge, I would make a movie that follows the Detroit Falcons S77 draftee's integration into the SMJHL to help build up the hype for the future dominance we will have. Wink

Falcons Canada

New Foundland's movie would be a biopic. A day in the life of a Junior Hockey player. Behind the scenes footage on gamedays, out-takes and just an overall take on day to day operations of the Berserkers

39WC