Create Account

S75 WJC Awards
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:10 AM by Troy_McClure03. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello all! It is I, Troy McClure, you may remember me from such jobs as Discord Mod, IIHF Fed Head, and general goof. Today I come to you with another one of my jobs, a representative of the WJC Head Office.

First and Foremost, congrats to Team Norden for winning the Gold Medal, in overtime over Team World! FLORIAN SÖDERBERG-MOTYLA Picked a great time to score their second game winner in the tournament!

Congrats to Team World for the heartbreaking gold medal loss, but still the very respectable Silver! You all should be very proud of your accomplishments!

Lastly congrats to Team USA (White) On the Bronze! Pulling it off when it counts beating up Canada Red 5 to 0 in the finals was an impressive feat!

Congrats are due to the all teams for making this a very good WJC tournament! Thank you all for bearing with us as we took a minute to get going, but things ran very smoothly. Special thanks to all the GMs who stepped up and helped us get teams together, the file workers and the simmers! We wouldn't have a tournament if it wasn't for you all!

We have a few awards to give away:

DeMaricus Smyth:  Usa  Leonard Wood Usa  ( @MuNk22 )
Leonard Wood from United State (Blue) was voted top forward . Wood was in a 4 way tie with 3 other United States Blue players! Super impressive. Wood ended up with 5 goals, and 13 assist for 18 points in 12 games, going over a point per game while having only 6 PIMS and a shoot percentage of 10.6%. Well done Leonard Wood!!

Peter Larson:  Canada Just Perfection Canada  ( @RealDealer )
Just Perfection from Canada (RED) was voted top goalie. With an impressive .922 Save % with 225 total saves, Just Perfection pulled 4 big wins in 7 games played. Congrats Just Perfection!

Alex Andani Award (Top Rookie):  WorldStavros Kondos World ( @Ohtaay )
Stavros Kondos from team World was voted top rookie. With 13 points in 12 games, 7 goals, 6 assists and 3 Game Winning Goals, Stavros stepped up in a big way against everybody else! Way to go Stavros Kondos!

Harvey Danger : Usa Jeff Goldblum Usa
Jeff Goldblum played for USA (Blue) and had 11 points in 12 games. Jeff lead the team in blocks and had an impressive showing! Congrats Jeff! ( @SewingWithNancy )

Brady McIntyre: Usa Leonard Wood Usa (@MuNk22 ) Usa
Leonard Wood was voted for yet another award, this time the Tournament MVP! Congrats to the Wood man again! This was a very close vote with second place being a 4 way tie, but in the End Leonard Wood pulled it through, so Congrats!

Gunnar Söderberg Award: Team World World ( @ZootTX , @bobdigi9 ) World

The Top GM award is given to Team World. These GM's were able to go the extra distance in getting the team set up. We thank them for all the hard work! Congrats on the Silver!

(Awards voted by WJC HO. If you disagree with us / think we got it wrong, or would like to vote yourself please feel free to apply here to help us get it right next time!)

about 500 words!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

weird way to spell Kahri in all of these

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I have a cool idea for new award, top defenseman

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

team world represent!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Aye!! Lets go! Thanks!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:10 AM by Troy_McClure03. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-17-2024, 07:29 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: I have a cool idea for new award, top defenseman

That is a great idea, I thought we had one of thos...

e....

And totally not adding on at the end because I can't read. the Harvey Danger award goes to Jeff Goldblum.
Jeff Goldblum played for USA (Blue) and had 11 points in 12 games. Jeff lead the team in blocks and had an impressive showing! Congrats Jeff! ( @SewingWithNancy)

@CloudRobot I told you I can't read!

(Thank you for pointing this out to me!)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

04-17-2024, 11:09 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: That is a great idea, I thought we had one of thos...

e....

And totally not adding on at the end because I can't read. the Harvey Danger award goes to Jeff Goldblum.
Jeff Goldblum played for USA (Blue) and had 11 points in 12 games. Jeff lead the team in blocks and had an impressive showing! Congrats Jeff! ( @SewingWithNancy)

@CloudRobot I told you I can't read!

(Thank you for pointing this out to me!)
Guess Now We have to fine Reno

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Thanks for the awards. Proud to represent USA!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]