Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

MIN out here looking all tough but i bet they dont even do daily huggers, what are you, a Chicken? real hockey players hug daily and we will always beat you in the hugging department !

Looks like it's basically everyone in the Central. Good thing we've got plants in every other Central organization. Texas, New Orleans, Winnipeg and Minnesota you've got some really nice teams and facilities. It'd be a shame if something unfortunate happened to them.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Vancouver better hide in a van and take cover cause the Malamutes are here to take your playoff spot and avoid playing the Berserkers who are too scary for us :(

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Hey Scarecrows! You don't scare me, and in fact if we were in a longterm relationship you would be the little spoon, and you'd like it - because it's comfortable.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Our biggest competitor is ourselves. So I force everyone to skate faster by threatening to poop in their pillow and steal their doorknobs. Go Trees, sink boats.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I dont even need to say anything to the Wolfpack - they already know theres no catching this train with their roster of corpses and babies. Get effed. To the wider SHL membership, teams in the opposite conference are not your rivals in the playoff race. Your lack of hockey knowledge just demonstrates that you wont deliver on the ice in crunch time. Bring it on, everyone.

\

In a 16 team playoff everyone and anyone could be a threat. So we’ll go with Bilbo’s wisdom and throw out a “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Hey NOLA, I guess this is directed at you being above us in the standings. I'm sorry you'll have to deal with us in the playoffs. Actually I'm not, because once we're done with you, you probably won't remember much about what happened in the series.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Oh San Diego, you better watch your back or you're gonna get it! I'll smear salami all over your faces and then you'll have to wash your faces cause that's dirty and salami doesn't belong on your face.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Texas is a fake team. All flash in the regular season but quickly sizzles out when the pressure of the playoffs is on. NOLA finishes further in the playoffs. Bet.

An open letter to the Edmonton Blizzard:

Consider the following. Is every fish meant to swim? Why do they call it an oven? I am not a dentist yet I still own a toothbrush.

This nonsense will confuse the Blizzard and allow us to take the upper hand indeed

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Any message about the playoffs coming from me would be confusing...considering we aren't even sniffing them. So being that Edmonton is closest to us, guess I will just say...you guys are going down (the standings)...or should you be going up? I don't even know anymore.

50 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Philly isn't really close to anyone, they're 10 points ahead of New England and 13 behind Baltimore. So for anyone thinking of going on a heater, don't even think about it pal! Specifically New England, I'm gonna pee in the clam chowder if you pass us!

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Sand Diego Tide Pods can't even wash their own hockey jerseys and have them come out clean. Too busy doing the Tide Pod challenge and pooping out soap suds!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Hey NEW england, you better find some consistency you muppets. You think another team is gonna knock you ot of contention? Nah, it'll be you shooting yourself in the foot if you dont figure out how to string more than a win together at a time on a consistent basis.