Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

Basically did this last season as well, but worth taking the time to shout out @Jexter for all the awesome media content they make. Thanks for all the good reads you provide!

Thank you to @kahri for (even if it wasn't on purpose) to spur me into a folklore spiral

And also thank you to @By-Tor for literally everything and including SHL fantasy help

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

I want to give a big shoutout to all my (co)GM's, current and former. @notorioustig @nour @SpartanGibbles @Halkohol @spooked @eddiesnothere @KlusteR @Smirnov Light @G2019 @Vaxlare. I love the everliving fuck out of all of you2. You're great people, and I'm glad you've all had some kind of influence on my players' careers.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I had the honour of joining sim leagues with some friends way back, and have been fortunate enough to make a few more along the way. Won't ping everyone here but I love and appreciate you guys. Thanks for sharing in the nerdery with me.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 06:14 PM by No Goal. Edited 1 time in total.)

@Aephino Is an awesome GM who is there for his LR and cares about his SMJHL team unlike any other! 

I also want to give a shoutout to Dwight Knight on Tampa he is been welcoming in getting me up to speed on the SHL! (Not letting me @) - lots of fun VC already and some league vibes! 

Last and not least is Trashae - he quickly became a friend of mine personally and was one of my first major contacts for Detroit. 

Outstanding group of players mentioned - I can say without a doubt this community continues to be super welcoming! Smile 

Falcons Barracuda

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Jucc is the best league player I know, and always so nice and not toxic at all. He is smart, funny, handsome and always friendly. I hope he recreates soon so he can make a good player too Smile

26 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Well I gotta couple of people I'd like to give a special thank you.

@Reno - In every thank you thing I post you will always be in it 

@yosh - Thanks for Bo Horvat 

@Troy_McClure03 - You were a great teammate and your just an awesome person to just be around with.

@Halkohol - Amazing addition to our WJC HO team (especially thankful for your spreadsheet knowledge)

@PapaSorin - Again you are a pleasure to work with in WJC HO (Thanks for teaching me how to do the file stuff for FHM)

@Esso2264 - You are such a great help in WJCs especially when it came to editing the rulebook.

@jaypc8237 - You know you're awesome 

Cant ping them all but thanks to all my Elk and North Star teammates y'all are the best.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

So many nice people in this league. first of all shout-out to the entire Detroit LR. I can't pick favorites you are ALL amazing and happy that you are forever part of the falcon family 

special shout-out to @trashae for being my great co-gm and winning a cup and becoming part of DET history

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Way too many people to thank for another fun season. @HabsFanFromOntario and @Eggcracker, the work you're doing in Edmonton is great, and I look forward to seeing what you do with the new rebuild. @Caleb, @Bayley, and all the SFP crew, thanks for taking a chance on an old goalie and giving me the opportunity to chase some history. To the entire QCC war room, you make running the team an easy and incredible job I'm privileged to have. And of course, @lore, the source of my remaining sanity and my voice of reason when all else fails. Here's to a great finish to the season, and many more to come.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I'd like to thank all my WPG teammates and people I work with in various league jobs, most importantly the whole graphics crew and the trading cards people because I spend most of my free time with those two. Without you the league really wouldn't be what it is.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I think @RashfordU is a great guy and he always knows the gossip about the league when I have questions! And also he helps me when I need help!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I'd like to say thanks to @sliceruser for introducing me to this league, as it's been very great to be here. I'd also like to thank all of my Kraken teammates for not being weirded out about a capybara on the ice.

I am thankful for the Chicago Syndicate for welcoming me into the locker room and giving me an extention for a couple of seasons. Yall answer all of my dumb questions and I appreciate it so much.

I’m thankful for Baltimore giving me a chance to play with this old player of mine. @hhh81 you’re a beaut, now let’s win the cup.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

My thanks goes out to everyone on my New Orleans Specters. This was a tougher season than most for a few reasons, and everyone was there for me, and for each other. I love to see that.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page