Create Account

EXAMPLE THREAD

**THIS IS PURELY AN EXAMPLE, NOT AN ACTUAL RETIREMENT**

Retiring now. About to recreate. Goodbye PLAYER NAME.

LONG LONG LONG Overdue, but better late than never I guess.

I swear to God I thought I clarified the rule after it happened last season, but I guess I did not. Ultimately, this should be clearer and more defined and hopefully we can avoid hurting players and teams.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 7 2012, 02:07 PM
I swear to God I thought I clarified the rule after it happened last season, but I guess I did not. Ultimately, this should be clearer and more defined and hopefully we can avoid hurting players and teams.

You did I remember you doing it people just choose what to see and what to ignore
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 10:39 PM by MrRuihu.)

wrong thread.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 03:41 AM by mastanikhan. Edited 1 time in total.)

"While I am sad to say goodbye to the game I love, I am so very thankful to have shared these last 15 years with the greatest teammates and fans in the best sports city in the world," Rask said. "While these experiences were all incredible, what I will remember most about all of them is the bond that I had with my teammates, coaches and team staffs, the memories that we will always have, and the friendships that will last a lifetime."

[/url]
[url=https://routingnumbers.onl/]<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->routing numbers

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->discord guides

[Image: 734253882150223942.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-11-2022, 02:30 PMmastanikhan Wrote: "While I am sad to say goodbye to the game I love, I am so very thankful to have shared these last 15 years with the greatest teammates and fans in the best sports city in the world," Rask said. "While these experiences were all incredible, what I will remember most about all of them is the bond that I had with my teammates, coaches and team staffs, the memories that we will always have, and the friendships that will last a lifetime."

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-11-2022, 02:30 PMmastanikhan Wrote: "While I am sad to say goodbye to the game I love, I am so very thankful to have shared these last 15 years with the greatest teammates and fans in the best sports city in the world," Rask said. "While these experiences were all incredible, what I will remember most about all of them is the bond that I had with my teammates, coaches and team staffs, the memories that we will always have, and the friendships that will last a lifetime."
I'm very confused how this is your 1st post on the site.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Aurora Annaha/Sam Azjha is retiring,

10-21-2022, 07:27 PMAurora Wrote: Aurora Annaha/Sam Azjha is retiring,
you need to make your own thread in this subsection

SMJHL Goalie Sam Conroy retires, no new player

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

01-12-2023, 07:53 AMDean_Melanson Wrote: SMJHL Goalie Sam Conroy retires, no new player
Please make a new thread for your player’s retirement

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]