Create Account

Official MMA Thread UFC, Bellator, and such

Armbar? Rousey don't need no stinkin' armbar :ph34r:

An execution followed by a joke or a joke followed by an execution? What a shit PPV. So glad I don't pay for these things. :lol:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

That Sage Northcutt kid has the potential to be something very very special. I can tell you as someone who's really lost interest in MMA recently I'll come back to watch him fight anytime he's on.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

wow.

RIP Mac & 701

im surprised but not too surprised. Holly Holms is that good

Absolutely dismantled Rousey. Just stunning how much Holm has improved each fight.

I wonder if Rousey takes her mom's advice now and leaves Edmund for a real gym.

Riot Player Page Riot

Rousey got Destroyed!

Holy shit I don't know much about fighting but I know it was obvious Holm kicked the shit out of Rousey from the get go.

First fight I've ever watched and it was amazing.

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Nov 14 2015, 09:55 PM
Absolutely dismantled Rousey. Just stunning how much Holm has improved each fight.

I wonder if Rousey takes her mom's advice now and leaves Edmund for a real gym.

hopefully, would be waste of talent if she didn't. all the media and acting like a rockstar caught up to her

Quote:Originally posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDZ!!!@Nov 15 2015, 01:57 AM

hopefully, would be waste of talent if she didn't. all the media and acting like a rockstar caught up to her
I honestly think she didn't want it anymore. She constantly talks about leaving MMA for acting and other career opportunities. This was her 3rd title defense in 9 months I think she was hoping she was going to lose. She kept talking about taking a break for 7-8 months after this fight. And about how chaotic her schedule is as the champion and face of MMA

I also think the shit at the weigh ins and not touching gloves was her being terrified of Holm doing exactly this.

Riot Player Page Riot

I had a weird feeling she was going to lose before the match. I don't know why just a gut feeling

=D> someone just got very rich in Vegas, INB4 Floyd put money on Holms Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Nov 15 2015, 02:32 AM

I honestly think she didn't want it anymore. She constantly talks about leaving MMA for acting and other career opportunities. This was her 3rd title defense in 9 months I think she was hoping she was going to lose. She kept talking about taking a break for 7-8 months after this fight. And about how chaotic her schedule is as the champion and face of MMA

I also think the shit at the weigh ins and not touching gloves was her being terrified of Holm doing exactly this.
She lost cuz she was outmatched, no excuses imo.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Nov 14 2015, 10:03 PM
I had a weird feeling she was going to lose before the match. I don't know why just a gut feeling

me too, should have bet on it...

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Nov 15 2015, 02:04 AM

She lost cuz she was outmatched, no excuses imo.
No question Holm embarrassed Rousey and absolutely destroyed her. But I also think Rousey was beaten before she went in there tonight. She barely attempted the takedown and the one submission attempt she tried was easily shrugged off. She looked exhausted in the first round of the fight. Flailing and running around like a kid on a playground. She didn't look like she wanted it. She looked resigned to her fate.

Holly opened a can of whoppass and Rousey ate it.

Riot Player Page Riot