Create Account

S11 Banner

This one is just a re-hashed old one. Boring. Loved Maxy's version.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 15 2012, 03:43 PM

Meh Dragons won back-back and didn't have a banner, won't cry if the Chiefs don't either.
This is actually a very good point.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 15 2012, 03:50 PM
I liked both tbh, i liked the color in Maxy's but it doesn't fit with any skin except envision and maybe one other
It matched with Shadows beautifully.

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Nov 15 2012, 03:54 PM

yeah that might have been the one I was thinking of. if someone didn't somehow combine all the macros for skins we could make everybody happy but we can't Smile

Brandon's is dope af though, I love it

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Nov 15 2012, 03:54 PM

That. It looked great up there.

We should really start making team banners for the teams that win the cup.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

And what is this about not having a team oriented banner. What a weak argument, this one still says Chiefs S10 champs.

I just think its boring/old and Maxy's was a nice change.

There's team oriented banners every year. If you notice, every year's banner says the name of the last champion, just like this one does...

Pfft. Like that really helps. It's just the same boring dark banner. I liked the colours. :(

There is a difference between a banner that says "Chiefs S10 Champs" and a team-oriented banner that's in the championship team's colors and uses a render used by a player on the team.

it's really nice but i loved Maxy's a lot more sorry

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Nov 15 2012, 10:04 PM
There is a difference between a banner that says "Chiefs S10 Champs" and a team-oriented banner that's in the championship team's colors and uses a render used by a player on the team.
So what's your argument? To keep things boring and never change? Just because something has always been a certain way? Blink

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

You can barely even read "Simulation Hockey League". Shouldn't that be kind of important since oh I dunno ITS THE NAME OF THE LEAGUE.

It blends together too much and it's too dark. I don't like it with the exception of the background.

Keep the background but don't reduce the saturation so much on the render's and make the text "SHL" stand out more.

I have to be more clear here, :lol:

What Brandon did is a nice banner obviously, there is no denying that. Just a change of style would be nice.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 15 2012, 03:39 PM

What Brandon did is a nice banner obviously, there is no denying that. Just a change of style would be nice.

This... i feel like we've already had this exact banner...

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 15 2012, 03:39 PM

Yeahthat I adore Brandons work but yea

I liked Maxys because it represented the Chief Colors and it is nice having the Cup winner represent the Whole banner.