Create Account

S11 Banner

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Nov 15 2012, 11:43 PM
I was saying that we [b]should have a team-oriented banner according to my definition. I was speaking contrary to Dylan and Spangs.

And thanks for switching back, Spangs. It's real nice-looking on Shadows.  Chiefs  :kings:[/b]
Secord said: Meh Dragons won back-back and didn't have a banner, won't cry if the Chiefs don't either.
And you said: This is actually a very good point.
Me = confused Blink But alright, cool Smile

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Nov 15 2012, 05:48 PM

Secord said: Meh Dragons won back-back and didn't have a banner, won't cry if the Chiefs don't either.
And you said: This is actually a very good point.
Me = confused  Blink But alright, cool Smile
I said it was a good point, not that I agreed.

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Nov 15 2012, 04:49 PM

I said it was a good point, not that I agreed.
I like you Ramicus but you just made history...Someone saying its a good point but not agreeing... SHL First!

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Nov 15 2012, 05:19 PM

Neat.  I guess Im just used to the one I use.  So I am guessing that underthemoon and the other ones are unable to have a color wheel?  That would be nice if the others could have a color wheel.

No idea. it came with the skin, so I doubt it.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 15 2012, 05:21 PM
that Envision skin is nice for the color wheell... But seriously its a messs... Thats why i like Underthemoon.. nice and organized and can read everything and overall the boards look good with it on.

Lol what? Envision is more organized and clean.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Nov 15 2012, 04:53 PM

Lol what? Envision is more organized and clean.
naw bro. Envision just looks like one of those forums that no one has worked on... underthemoon looks professional and amazing but that is my opinion

Aggrieved Looks so bad on undethemoon

I have no problems with it on underthemoon however I think I'm gonna try envision with a color wheel change or shadows

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Fuck this shit :facepalm:

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 15 2012, 06:20 PM

Sowwy baby :(

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 15 2012, 03:20 PM

Try actually making a banner and not just taking an old one and making it darker.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Obsidian311@Nov 15 2012, 08:54 PM

Try actually making a banner and not just taking an old one and making it darker.
lol alright then

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 15 2012, 04:56 PM

lol alright then

Are you seriously telling me you didn't know that banner was recycled from a while ago?

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Obsidian311@Nov 15 2012, 07:58 PM

Are you seriously telling me you didn't know that banner was recycled from a while ago?

Only thing similar is the text and I know that Brandon likes to use that one alot anyways.

EDIT: Obsidian, it isn't recycled dude, lol

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]