Create Account

S12 Squires (Interested Prospects)

So you want to join one of the most storied franchises in NWJHL history?...fill out this short questionnaire and tell me why you should be Knighted.

Code:
Username:
Player Name:
Link To Player Page:
Activity Level (out of 10):
Position:
Player Type:
What do you have to offer for the Knights?
What sets you apart from other prospects?
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Why do you want to be a Knight?

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Username: PostWhoreFromOntario
Player Name: Tuomas Vitikka
Link To Player Page:
Activity Level (out of 10): 11
Position: Left Wing
Player Type: Sniper
What do you have to offer for the Knights? I am the best prospect in this draft and I provide an excellent locker room presence.
What sets you apart from other prospects? ... Really McBride? I'm the longest tenured Knights GM/Co-GM in team history.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Everything except graphics.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Scoring vs. Defense
Why do you want to be a Knight? I love Kelowna, the logo, colours, colour scheme, everything about it screams Vitikka!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Username: Turd Ferguson
Player Name: Christian Bauer
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=21045
Activity Level (out of 10): 9
Position: RW
Player Type: Two-Way/Offensive Forward (all-around offensive forward with some defensive ability)
What do you have to offer for the Knights? A well-built player (I hope), an experienced and active member in the locker room, and I think I'm a top 5, maybe even top 3 pick in the draft.
What sets you apart from other prospects? I have a player in the hall of fame and have been here since S2, plus I have been very active as of recently.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Just about everything - graphics, articles, PbPs, point tasks.
Strengths: Scoring, Passing, Skating, Defense
Weaknesses: Puck Handling (it might be close to my strengths now, but I might not update it at all throughout the course of the NWJHL season), Strength, Checking, Endurance/durability
Why do you want to be a Knight? Very historical franchise, good GMs, and I love the logo/colors (the logo is more important to me than you would think, to be honest).

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

bump dis shit Wink

Username: Karlsson65
Player Name: Erik Karlsson
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=21190&st=0
Activity Level (out of 10):
I dont know how to rank it. I plan on being in the LR and around the boards daily, then I also plan on completing all PTs and using the money I have saved up to train.

Position: D
Player Type: OFD
What do you have to offer for the Knights?
A good offensive D with a strong defensive upside.

What sets you apart from other prospects?
Playing defense Wink

What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?
Mainly PTs, will write some media, might do the odd PbP. I ahve money saved up to train as well.

Offense is strong, defense is strong, Skating and physical is weak.

To get minutes and boost my acitivty, also it is one of the original teams from when I played in the NWJHL.

Username: Mr. Ego
Player Name: Victor Ansev
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=20710
Activity Level (out of 10): 10
Position: RW/LW
What do you have to offer for the Knights? Candy?
What sets you apart from other prospects? Charlie Serpe.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Sex,strip clubs and training.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Huge duck, good PH and SC, bad at checking
Why do you want to be a Knight? Knight in shinging amro.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

need more interested 'spects tbh.

Username: drodger91
Player Name: Mika Aalto
Link To Player Page: Profile/Updates
Activity Level (out of 10): 9
Position: Goalie
Player Type: Butterfly
What do you have to offer for the Knights? Natural goaltender skills.
What sets you apart from other prospects? My drive.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? As much as I can get my hands into.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths are: Hand speed, reaction time, and style control. Weaknesses: Rebound control, and penalty shots.
Why do you want to be a Knight? Great organization, and to keep the cup where it belongs.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Username: Taylor
Player Name: Taylor Deen
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=21011
Activity Level (out of 10): 9-10
Position: RW
What do you have to offer for the Knights? Im very active.
What sets you apart from other prospects? How active I am.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Anything really. Media etc...
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Scoring goals=Strength,Passing and Strength could use some upgrading.
Why do you want to be a Knight? We discussed in PM's

Username:prikulis5
Player Name: Lauris Prikulis
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=20285
Activity Level (out of 10): 7
Position: G
Player Type: Butterfly
What do you have to offer for the Knights? Good goalkeeper
What sets you apart from other prospects? I dont know
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Twitter and articles
What are your strengths and weaknesses? I have good rebound control and hand speed
Why do you want to be a Knight? Because Knight is great team

Username:Mark
Player Name:Bohemund Hardrada
Link To Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=22586&st=0&#entry490081
Activity Level (out of 10): 8 on daily
Position:D
Player Type:TWD
What do you have to offer for the Knights? physicality, leadership, and massive drive, team player
What sets you apart from other prospects? late bloomer into the sport, natural athlete and trained in the arcane art of medieval martial arts not to mention a prince of Norway
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? any of the writting ones. not sure what else is out there as im new.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? strenghts: physicality, leadership, motivation, dependable two way defenseman who contributes on Off and is reliable on D. weaknesses: unrefined since Ive onyl been playing the sport for 5 years, prideful, and in need of development.
they represent all that I represent. Honour, Skill, ans Drive. also would love the opportunity to play for a decorated team with a history of developing superstars