Create Account

hi

I'm at work with nothing to do and nothing is going on on here, so what's up

hah, work a day after christmas

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Dec 26 2012, 09:49 AM
hah, work a day after christmas

i know :( i have to work all day and only had 2 hours of sleep. It's killing me lol

Quote:Originally posted by DylVirginBitch@Dec 26 2012, 09:50 AM

i know :( i have to work all day and only had 2 hours of sleep. It's killing me lol
Crybaby ahahha. It really must suck having a job. Maybe when I grow up I should just be a homeless guy :lol:

[weirdnerd]I'm watching old episodes of Pokemon[/weirdnerd]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Dec 26 2012, 09:52 AM

Crybaby  ahahha. It really must suck having a job. Maybe when I grow up I should just be a homeless guy :lol:

I mean I just like answer phones and do laundry and shit like that. But in the past 2 days I've slept like 6 hours total so I feel horrible.

Ya don't get a job tbh it sucks :(

I'm at work too, got things to do that i really don't want to do especially after going to sleep late last night after watching Django Unchained.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Dec 26 2012, 09:54 AM
I'm at work too, got things to do that i really don't want to do especially after going to sleep late last night after watching Django Unchained.
ah, my dad and mom went out and watched that movie last night, they said I'd enjoy it

yeah I have a few things to do but I'm trying to put it off. My boss is chill though so he might let me go to sleep lol

Quote:Originally posted by DylVirginBitch@Dec 26 2012, 09:58 AM

yeah I have a few things to do but I'm trying to put it off. My boss is chill though so he might let me go to sleep lol

I wish my boss would let me go to sleep, LMAO fuck i wish i could afford to, we are so freaking backed up that i don't even know where to start.

and Taron, the movie is pretty awesome, it is the definition of a Tarantino movie. Wink

how do you function on no sleep? I've only had to work all day a handful of times and I've never had as little sleep as i have recently. Energy drinks and coffee don't help me :(

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Dec 26 2012, 09:59 AM

I wish my boss would let me go to sleep, LMAO fuck i wish i could afford to, we are so freaking backed up that i don't even know where to start.

and Taron, the movie is pretty awesome, it is the definition of a Tarantino movie.  Wink

lmao I feel you man. He's a good dude and I guess I just lucked out cause my boss is more of a bro than a boss lol

Crewwwww

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Dec 26 2012, 10:02 AM
Crewwwww

can you send me the link? we really need to post the link in our LR tbh

Quote:Originally posted by DylVirginBitch@Dec 26 2012, 09:03 AM

can you send me the link? we really need to post the link in our LR tbh

Fuk Dat I'm on mobile