Create Account

Updating Schedule

Here is where I will post approximately when I will update during the week for you guys, that way you can get everything done which you'd want before I put it in!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Gonna update prolly Thursday or Friday.

Updating later today, please include TPE count!

Updating soon. After that, we're going to be back to sched. Every Sunday (not this one btw) and then from there it is good!

I will update soon today.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Hey fella's,

your new updater here, I'm going to be doing the updates on Sunday's from now on, so if you guys could post all your updates starting this Sunday that would be great.

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Hey guys, I will be your new updater. Expect to be updated Monday morning or Sunday night. I will be leaning towards the former.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Panda@Apr 1 2015, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, I will be your new updater. Expect to be updated Monday morning or Sunday night. I will be leaning towards the former.

Thanks man, I will attempt to ensure everything is in order for you so this is done very easily on our end.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Oh, hey. I should have done this sooner, but I just noticed this thread was here. So, you may or may not have figured out my schedule by now. My plan is to do your updates on Sunday nights. I've been trying to get them done between 9pm and 11pm CST. I plan to stick to this timing. If I have to adjust due to my RL schedule changing, I will let you know.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Slight change to my updating schedule.

I had been doing updates on Sunday nights. I'm going to be doing them on Saturday night this season. JayWhy wants to update the sim on Sunday nights. With my new work schedule, it might be tough for me to get them done by a reasonable time if I wait until Sunday.

Cheers

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Sounds good thanks Rich! Cheers

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia