Create Account

Leafs FAN Talk

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 19 2013, 08:40 PM

LOL Habs best defender. Homerism through the roof
27 year old, first career game....Always done well in the AHL, I have been impressed. Expect Cherry to talk about him for atleast 2 minutes lol

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jan 19 2013, 07:42 PM

It's called a friendly chirp lol

It's called stupidity lol

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 19 2013, 06:43 PM

27 year old, first career game....Always done well in the AHL, I have been impressed. Expect Cherry to talk about him for atleast 2 minutes lol
Haha truth... Remember Zigomanis, cherry would not shut up about him for weeks

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 19 2013, 07:43 PM

Cherry always focuses on the leafs haha

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 19 2013, 08:44 PM

Cherry always focuses on the leafs haha
Kostka is from Toronto and was a career AHLer like Cherry getting a shot.......It has to happen lol

Called it!

Kostka's doin good so far.

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 19 2013, 07:43 PM

It's called stupidity lol

Oh baby, please take your tears out of the leaf fan thread. Maybe head downtown for the riots later tonight.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jan 19 2013, 07:48 PM

Oh baby, please take your tears out of the leaf fan thread. Maybe head downtown for the riots later tonight.
Lmao typical leafs fan. Early on already confident. Let the game play on, there's plenty of time lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jan 19 2013, 08:48 PM

Riots also happen in Montreal when they win... so don't confuse the Hab fans please Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

This is getting sloppy. I'm done chirping lol

Komarov getting under their skin

Liking the game so far. Team looks alot different, I see Kessel is very explosive out there and trying to make plays as well

i miss gardiner :[

You can tell Kessel wanted to be a superstar in this league (as in top 5-10 player). He has looked excellent. His playmaking and hockey IQ have stood out to me so far.

Coaches Corner!!!