Create Account

Official car thread

Don't know how many of you like cars. Pretty sure everyone does...
But yeah let's start.. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a piece of shit 2005 Chevy cobalt.
2 door 5 speed. It's my first car and I bought it with my own money. So that's special. Probably going to buy a newer car this summer. But yeah what do you guys drive? Can you drive standard?

Lets see...

First car: 03 Lancer, 5 speed, GReddy cat-back exhaust, OBX headers, Ingen cold air intake, Eneki RZ-5's wrapped in Maxxis Victra tires, Pioneer 7.5 inch flip up head unit, 10 inch Pioneer SPL series subwoofer, I think that's it.

Second car: 92 Toyota Soarer, 5 speed, imported from Japan, RHD, twin turbo, inline six 1JZ, GReddy intake, Jasma cat back exhaust, lowered on B&G fully adjustable coilovers, momo steering wheel, Blitz turbo timer, defi gauges, vertex knock off body kit, and stock N/A Supra wheels

Now I'm working on my 3rd car: 90 Honda civic hatch, 5 speed, lowered on coilovers, rear lcas, BBS wheels. But the plans are: Tokico Blue struts wrapped in SKunk2 springs, Rota slipstream wheels, turbo B16A with LS ***** (thats currently stripped ready for re build in my room) pistons, rods, fuel injectors, exhaust, roll cage, Corbeau seat and 5 point harness, JDM crx rear suspension, 5 wheel disc brakes, grip royal steering wheel, benen industries tow hooks....basically a decent track/street car.

I think that's about it.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Haha jeez.
This summer I'm going to either buy a Acura rsx type s.
Or probably just get like an 06 civic si. Don't know what I'll do to em yet. But it's all about money. If I have money my car will be sick if I have no money well ill probably be driving my cobalt haha

Let's see:

- First car was a 1996 Dodge Stratus, it was a huge piece of shit and met it's end after i got hit and run by an SUV that plowed my car into somebody's backyard.

- Second car was a 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited, i absolutely loved that car it was awesome i still wish that still had it, this one met it's end after i sold it to my brother for some emergency money with the intention of buying it back from him and he totaled it "off-roading"

- Third car was a 2003 Nissan Xterra, i liked this car a lot, sadly it was under my mother's name and after she passed away Nissan tried to force me to pay the entirety of the loan in order to keep the car so i was forced to turn it in to them :'(

- Fourth and current car is a 2006 Mazda 6, very happy with my little car i just finished paying it off last month, so time to save up some money for vacation, lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jan 30 2013, 04:17 PM
Let's see:

- First car was a 1996 Dodge Stratus, it was a huge piece of shit and met it's end after i got hit and run by an SUV that plowed my car into somebody's backyard.

- Second car was a 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited, i absolutely loved that car it was awesome i still wish that still had it, this one met it's end after i sold it to my brother for some emergency money with the intention of buying it back from him and he totaled it "off-roading"

- Third car was a 2003 Nissan Xterra, i liked this car a lot, sadly it was under my mother's name and after she passed away Nissan tried to force me to pay the entirety of the loan in order to keep the car so i was forced to turn it in to them :'(

- Fourth and current car is a 2006 Mazda 6, very happy with my little car i just finished paying it off last month, so time to save up some money for vacation, lol.

You've had some really bad luck hahaha,

ALMOST A YEAR T'ILL I CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Boobies@Jan 30 2013, 03:27 PM
Haha jeez.
This summer I'm going to either buy a Acura rsx type s.
Or probably just get like an 06 civic si. Don't know what I'll do to em yet. But it's all about money. If I have money my car will be sick if I have no money well ill probably be driving my cobalt haha

Love both those cars. Get engines to build to! I actually have a block of one in my room as well that I plan on dropping a K20 head of an RSX hopefully and build Frankenstein!

Depends on all what you want to build though, don't build a car with money, build it with heart, money can only get you so far.

You want a track car, or just an awesomely fun street car?

FalconsJapanpride

Fun street car.

Right this minute a pos 98 civic automatic, had to buy one asap for work when my 01 Tiburon blew a head. Will be selling the civic in a few months and hopefully getting a Nissan 240 to Silvia swap and SR20 to it

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Boobies@Jan 31 2013, 08:15 AM
Fun street car.

Yeah, just slap an intake and exhaust and re flash it, you'll have 220hp no problem, those are really fun.

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 31 2013, 09:08 AM
Right this minute a pos 98 civic automatic, had to buy one asap for work when my 01 Tiburon blew a head. Will be selling the civic in a few months and hopefully getting a Nissan 240 to Silvia swap and SR20 to it

Love the 240's, when I bought my Soarer I was getting into drift, but it got too expensive, decided on a FWD car and circuit racing instead. Less tires needed! Haha

FalconsJapanpride

I drive a 99 Grand Am right now.. in the market for a new vehicle

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

2005 mazda rx8

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

I'm still abit less than 2 years away from driving but I'm starting to put money aside for a car I really want. The 1957 Chevrolet Belair 2 door hardtop fuelie. There's other cars I would have rather have but the classic car dealership I know of doesn't carry one of them and sold the other one. I don't know when I'll be able to afford it but I definitely want it badly.

[Image: BlueChevyFront.jpg]

Civic 99

I really like the new Hydunai genesis. But the one I want is 36k so I probably won't be buying it.