Create Account

Official car thread
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 09:17 AM by Snappy.)

[Image: sxauq1emut311.jpg]

My bb <3

2013 Focus ST with a Ford Racing Exhaust and Rally Armors

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

My pride and joy,

[Image: Y1GeIG3.jpg]
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

07-09-2018, 09:57 AMWasty Wrote: My pride and joy,

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR

Weow! My friend is still waiting for his model 3!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 05:41 PM by Wasty.)

07-09-2018, 10:55 AMSmegKingma Wrote:

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR

Where’s he located? I’ll say that this is the single greatest purchase I’ve ever had. I love that car so much. I love driving that now I’ll jump at the chance to drive, before I got it, I hated driving.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

@Wasty you finally got the Tesla?? noice

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 05:47 PM by Wasty.)

07-09-2018, 05:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: @Wasty you finally got the Tesla?? noice

Yep, about a month and some days ago.
I describe driving it as if everyone has a Motorola Razr and you just bought an iPhone. It’s just so different but so much better. Haven’t been to a gas station in over a month and I don’t miss it

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 06:23 PM by AlwaysGettingHaxed.)

Don’t have a picture of my car, but its a 2018 Subaru Impreza Sport, Icy Silver.

Couldn’t afford the WRX sadly, and not enough of a gearhead to fix the used WRXs in the area. (Not to mention I can’t afford the insurance on one of those).

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

07-09-2018, 05:40 PMWasty Wrote:

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR

Where’s he located? I’ll say that this is the single greatest purchase I’ve ever had. I love that car so much. I love driving that now I’ll jump at the chance to drive, before I got it, I hated driving.

We're up in northern Sweden, not sure when its supposed to come now with all the delays. :( his father in law got his model S last week though!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-09-2018, 09:00 PMSmegKingma Wrote:
07-09-2018, 05:40 PMWasty Wrote:

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR

We're up in northern Sweden, not sure when its supposed to come now with all the delays. :( his father in law got his model S last week though!

Yeah they haven’t opened up configurations for anyone in Europe right now. Only US/Canada, I got mine in May but I was a day one reservation as well. Once US/Canada are on a schedule I think they’ll be opening up Worldwide orders probably mid spring next year.

I would say the delays are the reason, most of the delays were short, I think a lot of confusion which is they were expecting to sell base models ASAP which if they did that Tesla would’ve died. Reassure him from me that the wait is BRUTAL, but the payoff is incredible and worth every waiting minute.