Create Account

Official car thread

Donini thats one of my fav old cars and i like the nissan 350z fairlady or the nissan skyline r34. But i actually know alot about cars from my dad he built a 96 ford f 150 a couple years ago. It he lifted it all up put twin turbos on it and its sick to drive and its over 800 horses and he can race and beat any mustang on the road

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jan 31 2013, 09:47 AM
I drive a 99 Grand Am right now.. in the market for a new vehicle

Sorry for that...I'm a tech so I know the nightmare of Grand Am's. I see one at least once a day.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by Boobies@Jan 31 2013, 10:25 AM
I really like the new Hydunai genesis. But the one I want is 36k so I probably won't be buying it.

They look nice, but not a lot of upside for performance parts, they don't seem to like the aftermarket parts that want to make it faster, ha.

FalconsJapanpride

First car is an 09 Mustang, V6. I need to figure out how to make my shit louder tbh, someone help me. I have dual flownaster(i think) pipes but I want it louder lol. then again...it is a V6

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Jan 31 2013, 12:08 PM
First car is an 09 Mustang, V6. I need to figure out how to make my shit louder tbh, someone help me. I have dual flownaster(i think) pipes but I want it louder lol. then again...it is a V6
Put a pop can in your exhaust.

Quote:Originally posted by Django@Jan 31 2013, 02:25 PM

Put a pop can in your exhaust.

lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Jan 31 2013, 02:08 PM

You have your answer in the post, its a V6, you want a nice loud sound, you need a V8 simple as that. It will never sound good without a V8, plus the HP gain, and the loads of aftermarket parts is endless.

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@Jan 31 2013, 10:32 AM
Donini thats one of my fav old cars and i like the [b]nissan 350z fairlady or the nissan skyline r34. But i actually know alot about cars from my dad he built a 96 ford f 150 a couple years ago. It he lifted it all up put twin turbos on it and its sick to drive and its over 800 horses and he can race and beat any mustang on the road[/b]

You like the old Japanese muscle eh? Like this guy! My all time favorite car is a Hakosuka, with individual throttle bodies, Ray TE37V wheels, fender flares.... Yay just pure sex that car is.

FalconsJapanpride

Am i that old that i don't see how a 350z or a GTR34 are old school? I mean one is from the late 90's/early 2000s, the other is fromt eh early/mid 2000s, i don't consider that old school, lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jan 31 2013, 05:46 PM
Am i that old that i don't see how a 350z or a GTR34 are old school? I mean one is from the late 90's/early 2000s, the other is fromt eh early/mid 2000s, i don't consider that old school, lol.

Well in my defense, fairlady is not used anymore on the 350Z's, I just used that as an actual fairlady reference, like the 270Z's and such. And also the first R34 was '99 I believe and a classic is 15 years old, so it's close! Ha

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jan 31 2013, 05:35 PM

You have your answer in the post, its a V6, you want a nice loud sound, you need a V8 simple as that. It will never sound good without a V8, plus the HP gain, and the loads of aftermarket parts is endless.

but it does sound good...I just want it even louder lol

I have dat 99 Sunfire GT Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Jan 31 2013, 06:12 PM

but it does sound good...I just want it even louder lol

Then make it a straight pipe, plain and simple, going to sound like shit, but if you want it loud then go that route.

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jan 31 2013, 06:15 PM

Then make it a straight pipe, plain and simple, going to sound like shit, but if you want it loud then go that route.

so it will sound like shit? I mean it's somewhat loud right now, but it actually sounds good. I don't want it to be louder if it'll sound shittyUndecided

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 31 2013, 06:14 PM
I have dat 99 Sunfire GT Tongue

Again, I feel sorry for you too..haha

FalconsJapanpride