Create Account

Bank Account Issues

I have absolutely no idea how I'm at 7M

At the end of last season I had .250M remaining

+3.5M for my contract this yr should total 3.75M

I already spent 1.5M this yr so I should be at 2.25M not 7M lol...

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jan 29 2013, 11:20 PM
I have absolutely no idea how I'm at 7M

At the end of last season I had .250M remaining

+3.5M for my contract this yr should total 3.75M

I already spent 1.5M this yr so I should be at 2.25M not 7M lol...

Once all the banks are updated (some are weeks behind still, but I have new bankers hired for those sections) we should be able to see how things are really looking. It's gonna be tougher because now a lot of accounts have been moved to new teams, but we'll find a way to get it all sorted.

It says i have over 6m which is funny cuz i actoually only have just under 5m

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Was the 1/28 Media deposited yet? Only asking because I don't know if I am at -650,000 or 1,600,000

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Good chance it wasn't I only require the bankers to update once a week, and seeing as that was only two days ago Kylrad may not have gotten to it yet. If you check the thread, everything will show what exactly has been updated.

EDIT: I notice Kylrad has been updating a lot more than once a week, so it probably won't be long.

Was my budget director pay ever deposited? Oh my player is Willie Weber so if that can be fixed on the bank accounts spreadsheet, that would be great!

Quote:Originally posted by snipealldaylong@Feb 14 2013, 01:31 PM
Was my budget director pay ever deposited? Oh my player is Willie Weber so if that can be fixed on the bank accounts spreadsheet, that would be great!

That's a great question. I'm can't remember whether people have depositing that through the PbP/Media thread or the Contract thread. I'll look into it and add your player name to your account. Thanks.

Why is my contract listed @ 3M in the file when it is 4M? And did I get paid for NWJHL pbp director?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Feb 15 2013, 05:52 PM
Why is my contract listed @ 3M in the file when it is 4M? And did I get paid for NWJHL pbp director?

No you didn't I'd assume it's because you just got the job since Buster got paid for it.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Feb 15 2013, 09:52 PM

cuz you spent a mil on training?

Winnipeg hasn't been updated in a solid month or two....withdrawls and deposits.

my deposited contract was 6mil not 5

NEW needs to be updated......

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jul 3 2013, 04:43 PM
my deposited contract was 6mil not 5
You have to pay taxes on a salary that high.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Jul 3 2013, 05:34 PM

You have to pay taxes on a salary that high.

thank god i didn't take your contract then :ph34r: