Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jul 3 2013, 06:35 PM

thank god i didn't take your contract then :ph34r:
Yeah. We hear that a lot :(

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I withdrew $9,000,000 from Spezza's account, but only from his contract money, leaving him with $0 left because I transferred the remaining $14,500,000 to my new player. But the $9,000,000 was withdrawn from my new player's account, because Spezza's account was deleted. Anyways, Paul King's account should currently be at $14,000,000.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jul 4 2013, 08:50 PM
I withdrew $9,000,000 from Spezza's account, but only from his contract money, leaving him with $0 left because I transferred the remaining $14,500,000 to my new player. But the $9,000,000 was withdrawn from my new player's account, because Spezza's account was deleted. Anyways, Paul King's account should currently be at $14,000,000.

Contract money has been non-transferrable, even to re-creates, for at least two seasons. The Contract money is still in Spezza's account in the FA/Inactive section. All $8m.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Jul 5 2013, 02:17 PM

Contract money has been non-transferrable, even to re-creates, for at least two seasons. The Contract money is still in Spezza's account in the FA/Inactive section. All $8m.
No no mate, I used all of Spezza's contract money on training for him. Here is the page of the posts:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=9482&st=364

So I took 8.5M from Spezza's contract money, leaving him with nothing and then transferred all of the money I earned outside of contracts to Paul King.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jul 6 2013, 08:21 PM

No no mate, I used all of Spezza's contract money on training for him. Here is the page of the posts:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=9482&st=364

So I took 8.5M from Spezza's contract money, leaving him with nothing and then transferred all of the money I earned outside of contracts to Paul King.

Ok, I had to read the original post a few times. I wasn't sure what was going on. So the banker took money out of your new account. Spezza wasn't deleted, just moved to FA/Inactive since he didn't have a contract with the team he used to be on. He is listed as having money there, since it was taken out of the wrong account I'll move over what I can account for.

EDIT: You had $8m in contract money left in your account, so I moved all of it. It comes out to 13.5, rather than 14.5, total.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Jul 7 2013, 03:45 PM

Ok, I had to read the original post a few times. I wasn't sure what was going on. So the banker took money out of your new account. Spezza wasn't deleted, just moved to FA/Inactive since he didn't have a contract with the team he used to be on. He is listed as having money there, since it was taken out of the wrong account I'll move over what I can account for.

EDIT: You had $8m in contract money left in your account, so I moved all of it. It comes out to 13.5, rather than 14.5, total.
Ahah, alright s I'm sitting at 13.5 without the ITC I did last week and without any deposits. Alright, thanks for the quick fix. Cheers

Can't access the Bank on skydrive.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Same here. I tried to update my teams 4 times yesterday and got an error each time.

I believe my player had previous money from his contract with the Impact as well as Cattermole's media earnings, right now it shows me at -500,000 but I had money when I was on FA/Inactive list... now that I'm on SMJHL the problem has occured

Sorry I took so long. What seems to be the problem? Is it just not loading? The file seems to be working ok.

As for the Mole's account issue, I'll get on it ASAP (tomorrow).

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...on&#entry584589

i was docked 1.25M cuz of an account deficit wat is this mean

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Aug 19 2013, 06:58 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...on&#entry584589

i was docked 1.25M cuz of an account deficit wat is this mean

I think it means your account had a negative balance of 1.25M, so the "docked" money put your account back to 0 to make up the difference.

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@Aug 19 2013, 04:59 PM

I think it means your account had a negative balance of 1.25M, so the "docked" money put your account back to 0 to make up the difference.

how does some1 get a negative balance?

http://prntscr.com/1pxcx7

Why I still have no contract money counted for last season in Impact?

$3,700,529 is my current balance but shuold be at $5,700,529 cause i changed my username from KOTW to +/-