Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Returning inactive, recreating, hoping to find me bank balance

Coming out of retirement... hoping to find my coin

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Can't find my bank account ... drafted to Toronto and playing on Anchorage atm. Can't see it under SMJHL or Toronto.

Player name is Jordan von Matt.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 08:09 PM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Resolved )

I think I am missing some money from the article I completed which was graded at 2.8 million.  My bank account says I have 4.3 million, however I think I was at 2.5 or 3 million before I completed the article and I havent spent anything since I did 500k training on oct 19th.  I think i should be at around 5 million or more, but I could be wrong.  If someone could check this out I would appreciate it.

Resolved! Sent PM

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 11:44 AM by BadWolf.)

Trying to find my bank account, with my old player Kian Hamilton and Paz Tappers.
Idk, if I am able to get first training free, or not, if so, dunno if I have any cash.

Resolved. Your account is in the SMJHL Bank with your new player @linsangeles

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 11:50 AM by BadWolf.)

Howdy fellers. I think I currently have two bank accounts in the SMJHL:
Meursalt-Jacob Geza- +$3 mil
Meursault- Jacub Géza- -$3.5 mil

I think these both belong to me:
Meursault- Jacob Géza- -$500k at the moment.

Good catch! This has been Resolved. You now have one account under Meursault - Jacob Geza - -$500k
Warning you are negative. 
@Meursault

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:28 AM by Tomen.)

Returning after 3 years, can't find my name in new bank, but old bank https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=584881948
has me at 50mil, not sure when it was last updated as I could be missing some contracts from my inactive player.

@xDParK resolved. Your Bank Account is under the SMJHL tab now with the new player name.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:31 AM by Tomen.)

Hey, please delete my old bank account. I want to start all new. Its under Flames1848 (FA´s) Number 160. Thank you!

@Flames1848 Resolved.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:34 AM by Tomen.)

Returning inactive here as well. The old bank link that Park posted has me at $13.2Mil.

@BRayne resolved. You are under the SMJHL Tab now.

[Image: Ushakov.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 12:08 AM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Resolved )

seattle has seen lots of players traded away and into the org, mind updating it?

Resolved. We typically update as we see new players training on different teams. It will get done over time, and we will try to get it done quicker than normal but give us time with this large influx of rookies. Thank you. @JSS

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 12:13 AM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Ignore. )

12-18-2018, 09:44 AMFlames1848 Wrote: Hey, please delete my old bank account. I want to start all new. Its under Flames1848 (FA´s) Number 160. Thank you!

@Flames1848 Resolved.

Craig Iginla has still 4.1 Mio $, please delete him in this doc. He is under SMJHL , Flames1848 Craig Iginla. Thx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e...=120831756

Replyed further down. Ignore.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 10:29 PM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Resolved )

Returning ... old bank link has me at 4.96M

Resolved.

12-20-2018, 02:04 PMFlames1848 Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:44 AMFlames1848 Wrote: Hey, please delete my old bank account. I want to start all new. Its under Flames1848 (FA´s) Number 160. Thank you!

@Flames1848 Resolved.

Craig Iginla has still 4.1 Mio $, please delete him in this doc. He is under SMJHL , Flames1848 Craig Iginla. Thx

You are past 6m do you still want this account deleted to start at $0?

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 10:31 PM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Resolved )

Minor issue: there's a typo in my player name. Under goldenglutes in SMJHL, it should be "Guy Zheng" for my name and not "Guy Zhen"

Resolved!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

12-25-2018, 12:12 AMBadWolf Wrote:
12-20-2018, 02:04 PMFlames1848 Wrote: Craig Iginla has still 4.1 Mio $, please delete him in this doc. He is under SMJHL , Flames1848 Craig Iginla. Thx

You are past 6m do you still want this account deleted to start at $0?

No thank you