Create Account

Bank Account Issues

01-24-2019, 11:25 PMBadWolf Wrote:
01-24-2019, 10:02 AMhockeyis66 Wrote: just wanted to confirm that I found my bank account of 7,475,000 in the old bank link (beside the teams under offseason clean up I think it was) and am able to utilize that starting next season!
thanks

Yes! Welcome back, your account has been sitting in the FA tab (which isnt available for the public to see) as soon as you do you first training for wherever you get drafted we will move it to that teams page!

perfect -- Thanks for your help!
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 07:16 AM by wumaduce.)

It looks like I've been charged for my first training. I'm $500k short. I apologize for not making clear that it was my first training.

Thanks @wumaduce for helping me figure it out!

Updated!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Hello, I went back and looked at the old bank account and I had 500k in my account. I also don't see my name in the new smjhl bank link, I should be on under the Whalers for that.

Thanks!

hello, my bamk account no longer exists, pls help

could someone tell me how much I have in my bank account?

02-01-2019, 03:49 AMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Hello, I went back and looked at the old bank account and I had 500k in my account. I also don't see my name in the new smjhl bank link, I should be on under the Whalers for that.

Thanks!

I am having no problem viewing your account here, let me know if you continue to have issues.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

02-01-2019, 09:57 PMjjaybs Wrote: hello, my bamk account no longer exists, pls help

I am having no problem viewing your account here, let me know if you continue to have issues.

02-06-2019, 06:16 PMLB. Wrote: could someone tell me how much I have in my bank account?

You have $15,650,000

Old member from 2012 that is active again. Done some digging and can't find my bank account or any salary information about my player anywhere. I know I should have a decent amount in my bank account still

[Image: shVfVkL.png]
[Image: WNpG8YJ.png]

02-16-2019, 05:42 PMHanson94 Wrote: Old member from 2012 that is active again. Done some digging and can't find my bank account or any salary information about my player anywhere. I know I should have a decent amount in my bank account still
Looks like this is all set and your balance got added to your new player.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Transfer my account ty. I should have around 35 mil before deductions.

Discord are for plebs

Hey, my player Jason Kruger is not in my teams bank.

Should have 4,300,000 dollars.

Contract, twitter and 1 mil from my article.

02-19-2019, 08:04 PMstud Wrote: Transfer my account ty. I should have around 35 mil before deductions.

Transfer Complete

02-25-2019, 09:33 PMTheFlash Wrote: Hey, my player Jason Kruger is not in my teams bank.

Should have 4,300,000 dollars.

Contract, twitter and 1 mil from my article.

You are all set, you should be able to see your account under COL

I've noticed a bit of a discrepancy between my SMJHL bank account and my own personal SMJHL Ledger.

My personal Bank Ledger lists me at $4,755,000

My SMJHL Bank Account lists me at -$345,000

I wanted to find out where the discrepancy is just incase I missed something.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]