Create Account

Bank Account Issues

06-07-2019, 09:32 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Is there a place we can see a record of deposits made? Mainly asking because Bonk and I got paid for two episodes of BSH recently, but I don’t think the money ever actually hit my account. It would have been 3.75 mil for episodes 147 &148. Definitely been graded and posted in the media/gfx payouts bank area. Thnaks

The main bank page has a section for pending requests. When a media grader submits a list it should show up there.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@Buster I'm gonna decline the training request. Just use the custom transaction on the bank account page for now.

In the future I'll have it so all recent draftees can do the 1m trainings as normal, but this is the work around for now.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 10:15 AM by gordieboom.)

I am keeping my bank account up to date with every update and i have noticed a discrupancy.

Personal: 38,747,000
Bank: 27,922,000

I think at least 25k is missing from this:
Pbp winning 500k
500k split to team

Edit: nvm that one is not processed yet (taking more than 2 months though...), together with a twitter payout (300k), media (4.5m) and job (6m). All good.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

06-07-2019, 09:53 AM.bojo Wrote: @Buster I'm gonna decline the training request. Just use the custom transaction on the bank account page for now.

In the future I'll have it so all recent draftees can do the 1m trainings as normal, but this is the work around for now.

I’ll do that! Thanks buddy

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

06-07-2019, 09:32 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Is there a place we can see a record of deposits made? Mainly asking because Bonk and I got paid for two episodes of BSH recently, but I don’t think the money ever actually hit my account. It would have been 3.75 mil for episodes 147 &148. Definitely been graded and posted in the media/gfx payouts bank area. Thnaks

I know Bojo already replied to this, but just to reassure you - the Media thread hasn't had the most recent things in it deposited, we wanted to get the bank switched over and now we're going through and updating anything that was posted before the switchover but hadn't been deposited yet. So I do see that you have some deposits that have been posted in the thread but aren't in the new bank yet, they should make their way over in the next couple of days and you'll see them in your transactions list once they do.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-07-2019, 05:57 AMSegi Wrote: Hey guys, I have some discrepancy with my bank account. Since I've started here, I've kept track of my own money. Now that the new bank has been implemented, the balance in my profile says -$151,250. After my personal sheet however, my balance should be $1,148,750. I did a bit of digging and I've seen that my last twitter claim hasn't been updated yet, so once that happens, the site bank will have me on a balance of $148,750. So that leaves me exactly one million short. I checked back to see if I forgot to enter a week of training in my sheet, but that is not the case. 

So I'll list below all three times where I should have received exactly $1,000,000 and would ask you to double check if those have been deposited into my account, please.
All those posts say, they were updated, but I guess it's possible that someone forgot my deposit. 

Thanks for looking into the issue!

All of those were definitely deposited, I just verified all three. I see that your bank was at the $848k before your most recent training was deposited, could you have just missed tracking a training?

If you'd like me to do a more thorough audit, please share a copy of your own personal tracking with me, I'd be happy to go through and verify each transaction.

Profile | Updates

My balance is $2,400,000, when I've been paid $2M from my contract. I'm also an SHL draftee.

We should really have deposit system to the bank. It would make things way easier with the new system.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

06-07-2019, 11:24 AMeddiesnothere Wrote: My balance is $2,400,000, when I've been paid $2M from my contract. I'm also an SHL draftee.

We should really have deposit system to the bank. It would make things way easier with the new system.
Contracts will get deposited directly by GMs into the bank, it just doesn't look like yours have done so yet. You can check with your GM to see when they plan to do so. Or are you talking about a past contract that was missed?

Profile | Updates

Just put in a request for Twitter deposit as $300, meant to put $300,000

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

06-07-2019, 02:31 PMrangersbruinslightning Wrote: Just put in a request for Twitter deposit as $300, meant to put $300,000

Declined it. Go ahead and make another one.

Please remove my tweet purchase lol, should have been a request.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

My two twitter requests didn't go through properly. First request was submitted accidentally after shift + enter. Second request didn't fit all 3 tweets in the request apparently. Do we need to submit each tweet as separate requests?

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Wrong Title For 5M Purchase

I made a mistake when I purchased 5M for redistribution.
It seems we can not edit the title after confirmation.
Not a big deal as the description is clearly correct stating I purchased 5M for redistribution.
The link works fine but just wanted to let you know and see if one day we can edit Title and or Description.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 12:58 PM by jjlangabeer.)

I accidentally withdrawl 3 million instead of 300k for a 3 TPE redistribution

Withdrawal

@.bojo

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I didn't realize pressing "enter" would submit my Twitter request, so I've requested $300,000 with only a link for one tweet in the description. Is there another place to do this? The directions on the Twitter page say to put it in "Submit a Request." Would you prefer we just request $100,000 per tweet with the link in description?

Here are the links to my other tweets.
Tweet 2 - https://twitter.com/montyshl/status/1136428145995915266
Tweet 3 - https://twitter.com/montyshl/status/1137748336348401664

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany