Create Account

Bank Account Issues

I'm still listed as a Junior and can't withdraw money for 5 TPE training.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-09-2019, 02:59 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: I'm still listed as a Junior and can't withdraw money for 5 TPE training.

Should work now

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

06-09-2019, 04:10 PMTomen Wrote:
06-09-2019, 02:59 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: I'm still listed as a Junior and can't withdraw money for 5 TPE training.

Should work now

Thanks!

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-08-2019, 06:26 AMgordieboom Wrote: Please remove my tweet purchase lol, should have been a request.
Looks like this got taken care of.

06-08-2019, 05:27 PMViN Wrote: My two twitter requests didn't go through properly. First request was submitted accidentally after shift + enter. Second request didn't fit all 3 tweets in the request apparently. Do we need to submit each tweet as separate requests?
You can just put the links on the same line for now, don't need to format it beautifully. Twitter is definitely the least polished system at the moment, I've already asked Bojo about what we might be able to do in the future to improve it, but for now this should work.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-09-2019, 12:01 PMjjlangabeer Wrote: I accidentally withdrawl 3 million instead of 300k for a 3 TPE redistribution

Withdrawal

@.bojo
Looks like this got taken care of?

06-08-2019, 06:31 PMPenKnight Wrote: Wrong Title For 5M Purchase

I made a mistake when I purchased 5M for redistribution.
It seems we can not edit the title after confirmation.
Not a big deal as the description is clearly correct stating I purchased 5M for redistribution.
The link works fine but just wanted to let you know and see if one day we can edit Title and or Description.
Good idea, I'll pass that along to Bojo as a potential future improvement.

06-09-2019, 12:07 PMbilbo Wrote: I didn't realize pressing "enter" would submit my Twitter request, so I've requested $300,000 with only a link for one tweet in the description. Is there another place to do this? The directions on the Twitter page say to put it in "Submit a Request." Would you prefer we just request $100,000 per tweet with the link in description?

Here are the links to my other tweets.
Tweet 2 - https://twitter.com/montyshl/status/1136428145995915266
Tweet 3 - https://twitter.com/montyshl/status/1137748336348401664
I just approved it as is, thanks for giving those links! Just don't hit enter between tweets for now, list them on the same line. I agree Twitter is a bit wonky as is, I'd like to see a different system for it down the line.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

this is a duplicate transaction because i pressed the back button and resubmitted the form thinking that it was my update. not sure if you want to delete the transaction or whatever... or i can just use the transaction in next weeks update.

06-10-2019, 10:28 AMhewasajazzman Wrote: this is a duplicate transaction because i pressed the back button and resubmitted the form thinking that it was my update. not sure if you want to delete the transaction or whatever... or i can just use the transaction in next weeks update.

done. undid the duplicate.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Hi. Accidentally reloaded my bank page and it charged me for my second 1 mil training of the day.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

06-10-2019, 11:44 AMMrStennett Wrote: Hi. Accidentally reloaded my bank page and it charged me for my second 1 mil training of the day.

fixed! i'll add something later to help prevent this.

When attempting to do the twitter deposit I only managed to link 1 tweet before accidently sending it. Is there away to cancel the request so i can send it in with all the links?

[Image: O8HREwL.png]

Raptors Canada pride
Player Page - Update Page

06-10-2019, 01:20 PMNONAME Wrote: When attempting to do the twitter deposit I only managed to link 1 tweet before accidently sending it. Is there away to cancel the request so i can send it in with all the links?

yeah i'll be looking for a better solution for that. like making description a textarea for starters so that the enter key doesn't trigger.

also currently no way to cancel a request, but that's also on my todo list. for now just add the other two in a separate request, and just separate the links by commas or a space.

@NONAME scratch that, i'll decline the request. just make a new one with the links separated. helps keep things simple

@prettyburn

I want to cancel a transaction request.  I was trying to give Carpy48 a tip for making me a first sig.  I didn't realize he could be paid by having it graded instead.  Can we cancel my request to give him 500k?

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

06-10-2019, 02:02 PMMika_Kandinsky Wrote: @prettyburn

I want to cancel a transaction request.  I was trying to give Carpy48 a tip for making me a first sig.  I didn't realize he could be paid by having it graded instead.  Can we cancel my request to give him 500k?

done.

@.bojo

Thank you so much!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]