Create Account

Bank Account Issues

06-12-2019, 06:03 PMReynolds Wrote: My banking info should go from New England to Lethbridge. I had to claim training for my SMJHL player under my NEW profile
That's totally fine, the only thing being listed as NEW will do is give you access to $1M training, which you obviously wouldn't do in your first year of juniors anyway, but it otherwise doesn't matter. I'm going to go through and update rosters today now that SHL GM rosters had to be submitted so that may fix the issue, but if your old player is still on NEW you may still be listed there - it's based on the Rosters forums.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-13-2019, 02:31 AMjjlangabeer Wrote: @prettyburn  Hey just wanted to touch base, originally you said it looked like this got handled, but so far my bank still shows the -3,000,000 and nothing else besides my recent stuff. So im still out 2,700,000

Recent Trans.
Weird, I swear I didn't see that when I looked before so I though bojo had taken care of it. I just deleted it, so you should be all set now.

Profile | Updates

06-13-2019, 09:28 AMprettyburn Wrote:
06-12-2019, 06:03 PMReynolds Wrote: My banking info should go from New England to Lethbridge. I had to claim training for my SMJHL player under my NEW profile
That's totally fine, the only thing being listed as NEW will do is give you access to $1M training, which you obviously wouldn't do in your first year of juniors anyway, but it otherwise doesn't matter. I'm going to go through and update rosters today now that SHL GM rosters had to be submitted so that may fix the issue, but if your old player is still on NEW you may still be listed there - it's based on the Rosters forums.

Yeah, I totally get that. I knew about the 1 million thing so I purchased the 500k one obviously. Just thought I should let it be known that at a certain time some members may have two players and one listed

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

06-13-2019, 01:49 PMReynolds Wrote:
06-13-2019, 09:28 AMprettyburn Wrote: That's totally fine, the only thing being listed as NEW will do is give you access to $1M training, which you obviously wouldn't do in your first year of juniors anyway, but it otherwise doesn't matter. I'm going to go through and update rosters today now that SHL GM rosters had to be submitted so that may fix the issue, but if your old player is still on NEW you may still be listed there - it's based on the Rosters forums.

Yeah, I totally get that. I knew about the 1 million thing so I purchased the 500k one obviously. Just thought I should let it be known that at a certain time some members may have two players and one listed

Yeah I want to have a better way to streamline this process with recreates and immediately setting them to the SMJHL level of trainings. I just need to figure out the best way to approach this.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-13-2019, 01:54 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-13-2019, 01:49 PMReynolds Wrote: Yeah, I totally get that. I knew about the 1 million thing so I purchased the 500k one obviously. Just thought I should let it be known that at a certain time some members may have two players and one listed

Yeah I want to have a better way to streamline this process with recreates and immediately setting them to the SMJHL level of trainings. I just need to figure out the best way to approach this.

Well I don't know the best way as you're better at that sort of thing. I appreciate you setting this up

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

06-13-2019, 01:49 PMReynolds Wrote:
06-13-2019, 09:28 AMprettyburn Wrote: That's totally fine, the only thing being listed as NEW will do is give you access to $1M training, which you obviously wouldn't do in your first year of juniors anyway, but it otherwise doesn't matter. I'm going to go through and update rosters today now that SHL GM rosters had to be submitted so that may fix the issue, but if your old player is still on NEW you may still be listed there - it's based on the Rosters forums.

Yep, that might happen for sure. It's all the same bank account, so the worst case scenario is it says you're in the SHL when your active player isn't.

Profile | Updates

Delete this one please, I'll make 3 new Twitter deposits.
http://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=259

Thanks!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I'm unassigned from the Renegades, again. Can't do +5 training.

Should also have a contract being deposited soon but not too concerned about that.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I'm also unassigned need to be assigned to the syndicate

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

@"Marc Bradford" @Confusion just do the custom trainings at 1m for now. It'll be updated properly after the gm deadline

I'm not sure where my old bank account went, but I assume the rules still remain where I can have my old balance on my new player? I had like 20M I am sure before I left, or close to.

06-17-2019, 12:01 AMiRockstar Wrote: I'm not sure where my old bank account went, but I assume the rules still remain where I can have my old balance on my new player? I had like 20M I am sure before I left, or close to.

Yep, just deposited the $34,150,000 you had in your old account. We prioritized getting everyone active transferred over first, but I've been slowly going through folks who hadn't been active in awhile so eventually anyone returning will already have their old balance.

Profile | Updates

Could I make a small suggestion? Could the confirmation window that appears when you purchase training indicate how much $ you clicked for? I know it might be dumb, but when I'm SHLing from mobile, and the buttons are close together, I'm sure I'll eventually click the wrong training and have to ask for someone to fix my mistake.

Sorry for the super anal request.

06-18-2019, 01:51 PMWhikadoodle Wrote: Could I make a small suggestion? Could the confirmation window that appears when you purchase training indicate how much $ you clicked for? I know it might be dumb, but when I'm SHLing from mobile, and the buttons are close together, I'm sure I'll eventually click the wrong training and have to ask for someone to fix my mistake.

Sorry for the super anal request.

Ya that makes sense. Added to the list

I accidentally bought SMJHL rookie only gear, I had no idea there's a SHL equipment section. http://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=3277 . Was wondering if it could possibly be reversed?

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]