S11 SHL Awards

Oh cool, I got some votes.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

It's just sad to know that all the GMs do to vote is skim the league leaders for a position and says the first three names they see. Award voting should be worth some thought and research and dealt with some respect.

I'm sorry Dooley, I hope you don't think I'm attacking you, because ultimately I'm not. I know you're a great member and great player and I do respect you in this league. My disappointment is coming from the lack of respect the league awards seemed to have gotten lately.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Another thing not finished.... Seems legit now adays.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

oh em gee I got nominated :lol: Like 28 points to 60+ :D

Thank you to whoever did that. You are a kind and benevolent man who deserves many a + rep. I love you.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Could you post the full results for the Dar-voting Smile?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Feb 1 2013, 09:34 PM
oh em gee I got nominated :lol:  Like 28 points to 60+ :D 

Thank you to whoever did that.  You are a kind and benevolent man who deserves many a + rep.  I love you.

29 points to 72 points....

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Feb 2 2013, 12:47 PM

29 points to 72 points....

You had 30 --> 71 Wink
I had 29 --> 67 Wink

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Feb 1 2013, 10:54 PM
It's just sad to know that all the GMs do to vote is skim the league leaders for a position and says the first three names they see. Award voting should be worth some thought and research and dealt with some respect.

I'm sorry Dooley, I hope you don't think I'm attacking you, because ultimately I'm not. I know you're a great member and great player and I do respect you in this league. My disappointment is coming from the lack of respect the league awards seemed to have gotten lately.

I know youre not attacking me personally, I can understand where youre coming from. For the record I was leading the league in hits, and was Top 10 ish in the other defensive stat categories as a dman before i was moved up, but obviously my point totals got really inflated from being a forward. And I was the same in those categories the two season before also, but never got considered because I was a shutdown guy. No doubt in my mind that Duey and Richan were number one and two anyways.

I think I should have gotten more votes in comeback player to be honest, I had a breakout season in my 10th year lol.