Create Account

Account Transfers Moving Teams

Dakota Reid is retiring. Pls forward mail to Raquel Castillo Gutierrez.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

06-06-2019, 06:41 PMJiggly_333 Wrote: Dakota Reid is retiring. Pls forward mail to Raquel Castillo Gutierrez.

Changing user accounts?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-06-2019, 06:46 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-06-2019, 06:41 PMJiggly_333 Wrote: Dakota Reid is retiring. Pls forward mail to Raquel Castillo Gutierrez.

Changing user accounts?

No, changing players. Is that not for here?

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

06-06-2019, 06:51 PMJiggly_333 Wrote:
06-06-2019, 06:46 PM.bojo Wrote: Changing user accounts?

No, changing players. Is that not for here?

You're right, I was thinking something else. With the new bank stuff we still need to sure when some of recreates they can only do smjhl trainings.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Minnesota to Tampa Bay

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Not sure if this is the place to post, but need to move my money from Kasperi Braulin to my new player, Jarmo Kekäläinen

09-02-2020, 06:33 PMTheFlash Wrote: Not sure if this is the place to post, but need to move my money from Kasperi Braulin to my new player, Jarmo Kekäläinen

if you click on your profile (https://simulationhockey.com/member.php?...e&uid=3777) there is your money there.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-02-2020, 06:36 PMluketd Wrote:
09-02-2020, 06:33 PMTheFlash Wrote: Not sure if this is the place to post, but need to move my money from Kasperi Braulin to my new player, Jarmo Kekäläinen

if you click on your profile (https://simulationhockey.com/member.php?...e&uid=3777) there is your money there.

I saw it, just wasn’t sure if it was attached to player or the account.

Thanks!