Create Account

Account Transfers Moving Teams

From Hydras ( Wolfpack ) to Platoon
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

New accounts will be set up for your NWJHL player since your contract can't be moved, but you will still have an account with your SHL team as well. I will move your transferrable money to your new player, however, if that is what you want.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Mar 31 2013, 04:25 PM
New accounts will be set up for your NWJHL player since your contract can't be moved, but you will still have an account with your SHL team as well. I will move your transferrable money to your new player, however, if that is what you want.
Yes, do that please.
*** TRANSFERRED ***

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Mar 31 2013, 03:33 PM

Yes, do that please.

What he said Tongue
*** TRANSFERRED ***

West Kendall

Please transfer the moveable funds from Niclas Wastlund to a new account for Marian Potoczny in the NWJHl.
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Mar 31 2013, 12:25 PM

Transfer all my monay pls I has no contract so it doesn't matter.
*** TRANSFERRED ***

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Mar 31 2013, 04:25 PM

This goes for me as well please. Smile
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Mar 31 2013, 09:14 PM

This goes for me as well please. Smile

I'll triple that. Do the same for me please. Smile
*** TRANSFERRED ***

Please transfer my account from the whalers to texas. thanks

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Everyone who was drafted will be moved tomorrow according to the list in the draft thread. Just thought I would save you all the time it takes to post in here.

Tim, I was traded yesterday prior to the draft from Manhattan to New England. Could I please have my account moved whenever you find a few minutes?

Thanks man!
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Traded from the North Stars to the Panthers
*** TRANSFERRED ***

Please move Chad Levasseur from Los Angeles Panthers to Hamilton Steelhawks
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Please move Ivo Willems and Jareth Sto Helit from NE to Manhattan
*** TRANSFERRED ***

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Please move Alexey Kovalenko (Dion.OvOxO) from West Kendall Platoon to New England Wolfpack.
*** TRANSFERRED ***