Create Account

Karlsson out indefinetely

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 04:32 PM

My point is he said nothing else I said was true when that's false. Also k cool. Doesn't change the fact I don't want a 6 million dollar cap hit on someone who's only proven himself one season. Which is what this was all brought up about.

One season? The year before he was an all-star, near the end of his rooke season he became a top 4 d on the team. So saying he only did have one good year is stupid.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 04:06 PM

I don't have the blinders on. Cooke did a lot of dirty shit in the past. He didn't do anything dirty last year. He is not currently the scum of the NHL.

No point arguing with a bunch of people who base things off the past, by that logic Sheldon Souray is in fact great.
Exactly my point around here people around here have selective memory. One person can not be considered great because they did something 5 years ago but the same distance ago and someone does something dirty and that sticks. Such a double standard.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Feb 14 2013, 04:34 PM

One season? The year before he was an all-star, near the end of his rooke season he became a top 4 d on the team. So saying he only did have one good year is stupid.
Have you seen that team? I'm pretty sure you could lace them up and go be a top 4 on that team. By using that logic Cam Fowler must be a god among men since he was a top 4 on the Ducks most of his rookie season and put up more points than Karlsson did in his rookie, and put up only 5 points less than Karlsson did the same year as Fowler's rookie season...

But whatever I'm not even bothering arguing this point. Karlsson's NOT worth 6 million after ONE Great season, I mean we saw how well the Scott Gomez signing worked out

You're right, he's worth much more. 6 million is a steal for what we have for the future.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 04:32 PM

My point is he said nothing else I said was true when that's false. Also k cool. Doesn't change the fact I don't want a 6 million dollar cap hit on someone who's only proven himself one season. Which is what this was all brought up about.

Ironically Cam Fowler is making 4 million after 0 good seasons. Good logic Maxy.

Okay for one, Karlsson won the norris.
He also played SOLID in the defensive zone last year, people dont want watch full sens games, so they dont notice it.

Also it doesnt matter about points, Karlsson was only a -5 in his rookie season and Fowler was a -25. Karlsson scored 45 pts in his sophomore year, playing on the worst team for most of the year. Then in 11-12 EVERYONE counted the Sens out before the year started, I didnt find a single sports magazine that had Ottawa in the playoffs.

Karlsson led most of our offensive rushes, and was the most offensive guy the sens had imo. He was smart and everytime he would lead the rush he would be the first one to come back. Hes also one of the nicest guys on the team and never has an attitude. Hes the type of player that makes everyone around him better and in my eyes 6.5M is a steal for his type of talent. Hes a franchise player, all other 29 GMs would want him on their teams. Even Anaheim, and I guarentee that.

Wait wtf, does anyone else notice that Maxy loves Cam Fowler and he's a pile of shit defensively, yet rips on Karlsson?

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Feb 14 2013, 04:52 PM

Ironically Cam Fowler is making 4 million after 0 good seasons. Good logic Maxy.
40 points in your rookie seasons = 0 good seasons. Good logic Nathan

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Feb 14 2013, 04:54 PM
Wait wtf, does anyone else notice that Maxy loves Cam Fowler and he's a pile of shit defensively, yet rips on Karlsson?
Where did I ever say I loved Fowler? Don't believe I did so stop putting words into my mouth. I used him as an example.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 04:54 PM

HE SUCKS DEFENSIVELY. ONE GOOD SEASON AND 4 MIL? I WOULDN"T WANT HIM ON MY TEAM 4 MIL AFTER ONE GOOD SEASON IS WAY TOO MUCH.

>maxy logic

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Feb 14 2013, 04:57 PM

HE SUCKS DEFENSIVELY. ONE GOOD SEASON AND 4 MIL? I WOULDN"T WANT HIM ON MY TEAM 4 MIL AFTER ONE GOOD SEASON IS WAY TOO MUCH.

>maxy logic
Fowler's paid too much for his accomplishments too so not sure what your point is with that? Lol once again just ignore the fact I NEVER Said much about Fowler or anything. Fowler's contract is definitely more than his numbers have proven. Not a fan of him being 4 million at all

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 05:54 PM

45 points in sophomore year + 78 points and norris = 1 good season

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 04:59 PM

Fowler's paid too much for his accomplishments too so not sure what your point is with that? Lol once again just ignore the fact I NEVER Said much about Fowler or anything. Fowler's contract is definitely more than his numbers have proven. Not a fan of him being 4 million at all

Fack off

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Feb 14 2013, 04:31 PM
Whoever said Im not a true sens fan cuz I like Konopka = retard lool.
Konopka is O.G

No, it's because Konopka has no reason to take a run at any Pens star

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]