Create Account

S13 Interested Prospects

Hey NWJHL players. The Toronto North Stars are looking forward to the S13 SHL Entry Draft, with the opportunity to add a number of key young players to our franchise that will make a major impact on the team's future success.

If you're interested in joining our organization, we'd love to hear from you in this thread. If you could please provide your player's name, position, and junior team, and also provide a link to your player (this would be very helpful for quick player access).

We do scout every player regardless of their involvement in this thread, but I will say up front that if you post here and display interest, we'll be more likely to draft you as we're looking for players that see themselves making an impact for our team.

Also feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself; what makes you a good bet to succeed in the SHL; what you hope to accomplish in the league; and what you feel your role could be with the team.

Furthermore if you have any questions, shoot!

Why should you join the Toronto North Stars?

-- We are the SHL's oldest organization, dating back to the league's origin.
-- Winner of the Season 12 Presidents' Trophy for top team in the regular season.
-- Perennial playoff team (five of last six years in the playoffs, despite a major rebuild).
-- Young core locked up long-term.
-- Tied for the league's most active team with 14 confirmed active players.
-- An active and fun environment in the locker-room that encourages activity around the league, including in point tasks and league discussion.
-- A trouble-free group with very few discipline issues.
-- An aggressive and well-respected General Manager, with a trophy named after him, who is one of just two GMs that have been here since the league's origin.
-- A tremendous player-development system in cooperation with the Montreal Impact, one of the most storied NWJHL teams under the tutelage of the likes of JMan, Darian Scherbluk, and Abdeezy.
-- A proven track record with the development of young players, allowing young players to develop at their own pace with top minutes in the NWJHL.
-- The Stars have two first round picks in the upcoming SHL Entry Draft.
- Toronto is the centre of the hockey universe Wink

-- Won a playoff series

I'd love to play here

Quote:Originally posted by RoadTrip@Mar 16 2013, 07:43 PM
I'd love to play here
Ilike good to hear from you

placeholder. will post after the leafs game.

When do I sign the contract?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Christian Bauer, RW, Prince George Firebirds
Player Page
I'm definitely interested in Toronto, I like the history behind the team and would love to possibly help a team that hasn't won a cup.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Jakub Aittokallio, G, Detroit Falcons
Player Page
First of all, my TPE and attributes are wrong on the player page as the page itself has not been updated since late February and I have multiple updates since that time. Additionally, I would love to play in Toronto as it is quite obviously one of the best and most historic teams in the league. With the solidity within management and the incredible roster this team boasts, it is a destination I believe everybody should rank highly. Also through my research toward ranking the Forbes most valuable teams I discovered the incredible history of Toronto and would love to be a part of it.

Obviously I am not a sure bet to be a success in the SHL, and having been a late entry I am also likely to struggle in catching up in TPE. I am a strong writer, though, and bring with me a media presence that is seldom matched. Hopefully with more time I will grow to be even better in this league and I hope to aid you in your quest for multiple Challenge Cups.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I'm not a prospect, but an interested FA.

Call me.

See my rankings article.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

<3

That's all you get. I hate answering these things.

Bump

im defenceman.

Jaden Button, C/RW, kelowna Knights. Player page is in my sig. Very interested in Toronto. I'm an active guy so I'll be a steal. I know I have a bad build but I'm going to fix it by removing 10 tpe from shoot out and put it to scoring. I also don't mind spending a year or two in the NWJHL if you draft me so no need to rush me.